LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites.

7/4/20 @ 8:52 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
User since 5/14/20

This can include all whiskeys that are not bourbon. Irish, Japanese and malt whiskies. This 16 year is incredible. Very smooth. 

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,753 posts
TODAY @ 2:06 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Sitting in the garden with a good buddy, sipping some whiskey, watching a hurricane come in.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/25/24 @ 9:43 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
So this tangle ridge that has been discontinued the distillery is down is just incredible! It is butterscotch, cinnamon, vanilla, and caramel to a luscious flavor. At $18 a bottle are you kidding me? This is the best.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/25/24 @ 9:02 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
This is a good bottle during a draft or any other time. Well, antique 107 just spectacular! Your vanilla caramel and cinnamon and the taste of cinnamon vanilla and spice is just awesome! 
4/25/24 @ 5:20 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Yeah, check out the gardening thread. There’s a few things I don’t like on it as far as placing the guard on the engineering is terrible. They should’ve asked maintenance guys before. They designed it to pry things to get the oil stick, which is not good either but overall, it is very fun.
4/25/24 @ 5:19 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
How did that new Tiller do? Chewed it up I bet.
4/25/24 @ 5:16 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Had to stop for a pour of buffalo trace after hard day, yardwork, mowing lawn and rototilling. Also cleaned out one of the sheds.
4/25/24 @ 3:07 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Whatever you’re able to get your hands on.
4/25/24 @ 2:51 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
What's  a good bottle for draft night? 
4/25/24 @ 8:31 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Yes. Thanks. 
4/24/24 @ 8:04 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
So feeling a bit better I hope
4/24/24 @ 7:24 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

4/23/24 @ 7:42 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Been battling a bad sinus infection went to the walk-in clinic today. Got some heavy antibiotics and some steroids. Can’t really taste much some food but the tequila club soda and lime is busting through with flavor and I’m really starting to like this drink. Only one or two tonight. 
4/23/24 @ 6:15 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
BMRR , I'll be happy to meet you , now I can't wait till May.   
4/23/24 @ 5:11 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
RC they have a pretty good product. I met the owners and distiller in a tasting in Illinois. The rye is pretty good also. Had a few of their bottles and was never disappointed nice post. Appreciate it. 
4/23/24 @ 4:42 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Hard Truth Henry A Sipes from Brown County Indiana.  

I dont know if its high class stuff or low as dirt. I dont taste anything bad. Its straight bourbon nothing girly 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,753 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE