Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Ask The Experts Of Lake Link

3/16/19 @ 6:18 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13

I figure with all the experts on here that they could share their knowledge of expertise with some of the questions we just might not know and need some help with.

i will start out........

i have my limit of 10 walleye in my freezer and my wife found some nice fillets on sale at the country market in shawano with lent going on. 

My my question is, am I over my limit now ? I guess I will keep them in the store packages but if I took them out and decided to vacuum seal them then I guess I would have no proof of if they were store bought. Hmmmm. I guess I am confused. Can the experts help

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 96 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/11/19 @ 12:22 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

Yea tried it again just now and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks for the info.

7/11/19 @ 11:34 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

chitown, error is for the weather report ( I think  )

...if you scroll down,  you will see the fishing reports 

7/11/19 @ 11:13 AM
bluefin16
User since 1/9/08

You broke the internet.

7/11/19 @ 10:46 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

Can't read any fish reports today. Keep getting a "error message" each and every time I click on  a specific  lake no matter what state I select. What gives?

7/4/19 @ 7:52 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Yea Duck, the wife and I cut the cable (Bills keep going up that are already expensive) and went Direct TV, Internet only. 70 some bucks. It would be more efficient for you to look at several “How to stream the Internet”videos on U-Tube. You’ll understand it much easier than any explanation you’ll have to read on here. It’s pretty easy once you get used to it. We plan on going Internet only up north too as we only have Antenna and MiFi presently. 

We are going to my buddies house next door some time this weekend to see how good we can stream on their internet. Holiday weekends are when the companies throttle back/or get overloaded so it will be a good time to test.

7/4/19 @ 7:39 AM
duckdog
User since 1/24/02

Can someone explain to me how to go about streaming t.v. in your home. I have cable now and would like to cut the cord. But I am not that great with computer stuff.  Any help in the right direction would be nice. Thank you.

7/3/19 @ 8:38 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

The WI River is dark as far north as the Rainbow Flowage in Oneida County. It's from the tannins from the tamarack swamps up there. 

7/2/19 @ 11:24 PM
Gmlakeman
User since 6/30/19

Can anyone comment about the general appearance of water of the Wisconsin River around Lodi area...being a dark coloration and algae bloom. Where did the dark appearance originate? Is the upper end as Castle Rock and Pentenwell that same dark tint? 

6/30/19 @ 5:23 PM
Casedog
Casedog
MEMBER since 10/4/11

I posted about fighting on the internet and nobody took my bait?

Next steps please,,,,,

5/22/19 @ 4:27 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03

I have a relatively new 2003 property that I built with the foam foundation blocks..So the inside and outside walls have 2" foam, the floor, and band board is regular R19 batts. What I found out pretty quickly is that if you leave the vents open from the outside to "Properly" vent the crawl, the humid air from outside will cause mold. If you seal off the vents, you will get mold also, from humidity through the floor or elsewhere. Seal it and keep a dehumidifier down there set at 60 percent, dry it out and then insulate. Keep the dehu down there when you are done and make sure you got a good place for it to drain by itself. Once the humidity gets down it shouldnt run that much. Outside air in the summer is 90-100 percent humidity,less at other times but usually a lot more than 60, and without the vents open the temperature in the crawl is more stable also. the only other way to properly vent a crawl would be with a power fan, but then you are just blowing moist air back in and out. Doesnt make sense. Builder 40 years my $.02

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 96 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.