Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 44,754 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
TODAY @ 9:30 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

today's double header is now huge...

more on Burnes last night

"First and foremost what was happening with the radar gun was becoming notable. Corbin Burnes was pitching at 92-94 mph much of the night, which was down from his normal. In the fourth, his fastball velocity was 88-91 mph. Something was definitely getting worse in that inning.

An 89 mph fastball from Burnes is what Dylan Carlson hit out of the ballpark for a 2-run shot. Dexter Fowler was on in front of him after he drew a walk from Burnes when he was initially down 0-2."

"Re: That mound visit from Counsell, Hook and Scott Barringer before the go-ahead homer. Corbin Burnes was wearing a massage device on his back or right side between innings earlier in the game. "

https://www.brewcrewball.com/2020/9/25/21455507/a-devastating-loss-in-more-ways-than-one-as-the-cardinals-down-the-brewers-4-2

9/24/20 @ 11:07 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

dang, thought they were gonna at least tie it up

...add avi maria to my list of players I don't want to see in 2021 Brewers uniforms,  him and mini the moocher... I'm usually pretty patient,  but to me, they offer nothing on offense and defense 

When CC subbed Sogard for the Sheriff,  I was c'mon man, then thought he's more likely to keep the inning alive,  and he did

....just a tough loss 

9/24/20 @ 10:49 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Tough loss, need every win. Maybe sweep the double header tomorrow

9/24/20 @ 10:44 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

agree with you pool... 

Bring up Tommy Boy with a few ducks on the pond!

9/24/20 @ 10:38 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

You beat me to it nihsif,  lots of people don't like Molina,  I respect him 16 years starting catcher. 2000 hits is a heck of a mark for a catcher. 

Ok now to reality I'm hoping the brewers get it together and take the next 4, I'm not a cardinals fan.  Just respect them.

9/24/20 @ 10:27 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

game not going the Brewers way... hopefully Burnes injury just a tweak 

Have to offer congrats to Molina on 2,000 hits...that's pretty special 

9/24/20 @ 7:09 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

ccc, nice to see you posting again,  figured you were paying attention 

these September games are just like the past few years September games... a lot of grit, and a lot of wth???

what I'm hoping for is more of that, and some excitement...

guess we'll see 

oooops, forgot... GO BREWERS 

9/24/20 @ 6:46 PM
clark co chris
clark co chris
User since 4/5/09

Hi guys.  I haven't posted all year, but I've been following along a bit.

Buckle up, should be (or hope it is!) a crazy four days.  Five big games, yes, but it's really one game at a time.  And it all starts tonight.  No matter the outcome, looking forward to it.  And as dismal as our offense has been as a whole pretty much all "season", to still have our own fate in our hands starting the last series of the year, that's all you can hope for I suppose.

Go Crew!!  

9/24/20 @ 1:52 PM
BadgerRedd
User since 3/11/07

Been a Brewer fan for 40 years and I've spent too many nights watching, especially this year with the pandemic but I just don't see this team as playoff worthy. Only reason they have a chance is because of the expanded playoff qualifiers. Anything can happen in a series but the overall performance isn't worthy of post season play in my opinion. That said, Go Brew Crew !! Prove me wrong.

9/24/20 @ 9:50 AM
Casedog
Casedog
User since 10/4/11

Looking at the teams ahead of us and they have some tough games to win

Cincinnati vs Twins

Miami vs Atlanta 

It’s definitely ours to lose! Gonna be interesting! 

Go brew crew!!!!!!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 44,754 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.