Captain Hooks Fishing Adventures
About Your TripWe will be fishing out of large, comfortable, 20 foot boats fully equipped with the latest gear and electronics. All equipment is included in your trip, but you are welcome to bring along any favorite tackle you have. We will set up times and a meeting location a few days before the trip. At the end of a fun day on the water we will clean and bag your fish for you at no extra charge. Arrangements can be made to have fish frozen if needed.
What To Bring
Guide RatesHalf-Day (up to 6 hours) - 1-3 people - $275.00
Full-Day (up to 10 hours) - 1-3 people - $350.00
*Live bait and all equipment included with exception of Musky Suckers in fall fishing months
Ice FishingJoin us for a Guided Ice Fishing trip this winter. Winter can be one of the best times of the year to catch Walleye, Crappie, and Northern Pike. We have several heated permanent, and portable ice shacks sitting on many of the local hot spots.
All gear is included, all you need are warm clothes. Transportation ranges from walking, 4 wheelers, to Trucks depending on ice thickness and conditions. All shacks have underwater cameras, sonars, and propane grills for a cookout !
A great family outing if you want to try a new adventure.
- Big Arbor Vitae Lake, Vilas County
- Crawling Stone Lake, Vilas County
- Dam Lake, Oneida County
- Fence Lake, Vilas County
- Flambeau Lake, Vilas County
- Lake Tomahawk, Oneida County
- Minocqua Lake, Oneida County
- Pokegama Lake, Vilas County
- Rainbow Flowage, Oneida County
- Sand Lake, Oneida County
- Squaw Lake, Oneida County
- Trout Lake, Vilas County
- Two Sisters Lake, Oneida County
- White Sand Lake, Vilas County
- Willow Flowage, Oneida County