MORE
Archery

Adams County Deer Hunting

11/23/16 @ 2:32 PM
INITIAL POST
Bass Master1992
Bass Master1992
User since 12/26/10

Saw Juneau County had a hunting forum so figured I'd start one up for the hunters in Adams County.  Feel free to post trail cam pics as well as sightings and harvests.  

Displaying 16 to 30 of 153 posts
11/9/22 @ 6:42 AM
trouter
trouter
User since 7/3/01

The Evening Report.

Deer hunting is my way of taking a break from duck hunting.

The silence of the forest was broken by a snorting buck as he chased a chaste doe.   He was followed by 3 other bucks with the same reproductive intent.

All five deer ran through the shooting lane in a matter of seconds.   

A few minutes later, a lone doe walked into view.   As she entered the shooting lane, I watched the arrow go under her belly and hit the leafy forest floor.

Hopefully, I will shoot a bit higher on the next deer.

Other than the rutting whitetails, I saw a coyote, an fox and Monroe the bald eagle.

10/31/22 @ 7:13 PM
trouter
trouter
User since 7/3/01

Scrapes are rubs are becoming more common.   But I have not filled any tags, yet.

9/7/22 @ 11:04 AM
Bigtimber14
User since 3/24/22

Anyone still hunt Quincy Bluffs for deer or know anything thing about it, I am looking for public land to hunt this upcoming deer season for gun in Adams county, thanks 

11/23/21 @ 5:18 PM
Bass Master1992
Bass Master1992
User since 12/26/10

Late report, but during my week rutcation saw a ton of smaller bucks and some does.  Had one very nice shooter chase a doe and hung up a few steps out of the shooting lane..only time I got to draw my bow back during the week.  Oh well, it was fun just being out there.  Heard about someone shooting that elk   i agree they do need to increase the penalty.  Idk how you can't distinguish the difference between a full grown elk and a deer.   

11/22/21 @ 8:00 PM
samfox
User since 3/17/09

Let’s start with 25k and lifetime loss of rights. What has happened to know your target and what is beyond.

11/22/21 @ 11:04 AM
Stl Flyn
User since 2/26/06

Well, the Bull Elk is no longer. Someone shot him opening weekend of gun season.

They need to increase the penalties.

11/17/21 @ 7:53 PM
Tuffy2
User since 7/7/04

That bull had been seen yesterday and today near the intersection of hwys 22 and 33.

Probably heading south for the winter.

11/17/21 @ 7:48 PM
bass423
PRO MEMBER User since 3/1/12

My bro shot an 11 pointer today, he missed the buck last week!  He said lots of action the last two days.  Good luck all.

11/15/21 @ 8:58 PM
FIN4LIVIN
User since 6/4/19

That bull had been seen yesterday and today near the intersection of hwys 22 and 33.

11/15/21 @ 8:02 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

My cameras in Adam's have been on fire all day today with even a few nice bucks moving around during daylight still.  If anyone still has time before gun they seem to be moving. I will be up after Thanksgiving for a little second weekend action.. I have not had any elk sightings on my property yet ?? good luck everyone

11/13/21 @ 6:55 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13

The Bull Elk was seen yesterday afternoon East of  Briggsville, Wi

A couple of bow hunters watched him bed down in a vineyard for about 1/2 hour then got up and went north toward Hwy 23.

Waiting on the pictures from the landowner.

11/13/21 @ 6:23 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13

The Bull Elk was seen yesterday afternoon East of  Briggsville, Wi

A couple of bow hunters watched him bed down in a vineyard for about 1/2 hour then got up and went north toward Hwy 23.

Waiting on the pictures from the landowner.

11/9/21 @ 10:39 PM
Dave1234
User since 9/8/09

Trouter,  this was last week around Hwy 21 and Z.  They also had a pic of a wolf 2 weeks ago.  

Adams County Deer Hunting photo by Dave1234
11/9/21 @ 6:40 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13

Big Bull Elk on all kind of trail cams in area east of Hancock in Waushara Co. Also  on cameras near Marl Lake on Cty C East of Hancock all around Oct 15 -18. Dnr game biologist said he has been receiving  reports for thirty days about him hanging in the same area. Looking for love in all the wrong places!

11/9/21 @ 6:30 PM
trouter
trouter
User since 7/3/01

One of the guys at work saw a bull elk on Hwy; 13 by Moe's Bar, north of Adams.  Has anyone else seen the Adams County elk ??

Displaying 16 to 30 of 153 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE