Devils Lake is known for some of the world's best fishing for walleye, northern pike, white bass and perch. Let us show you what all the talk is about.
Your GuideYour fishing guide is Mark Bry. Mark has been fishing since he could walk and has been guiding on Devils Lake for a number of years. He is a certified and licensed guide in North Dakota. He has a deep passion for the outdoors and gets great enjoyment from seeing others "get hooked" on fishing.
Mark is also certified in First Aid and CPR. Mark believes that life is all about the experiences. His goal is to make your fishing trip a positive, enjoyable and memorable experience. When you hire Bry's Guide Service, you are hiring a professional that will accommodate all of your fishing and outdoor needs.
The Fishing...Devils Lake produces the following species of fish: Walleye, Northern Pike, White Bass, and Jumbo Perch.
Best methods for catching fish include:
- Pitching crank baits and jigs along the shorelines
- Vertical jigging and slip-bobbering in the trees
- Pulling lindy-rigs or bottom bouncers and spinners off of points or flooded roads
- Trolling cranks along the old shoreline or weedlines
What To Bring...
Please bring the following items for your fishing trip:
The following are included in your fishing package:
- North Dakota Fishing License (can be purchased at C&M Bait Shop, Eastbay Campground, or in Devils Lake)
- Rain Gear
- Camera, Camcorder (optional)
- You are also welcome to bring your own fishing rods and lures
- Fishing Rods
- Life Jackets
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
1 person (8 hrs) - $250.00
2 person (8 hrs) - $300.00
3 person (8 hrs) - $350.00
1 person (4 hrs) - $175.00
2 person (4 hrs) - $225.00
3 person (4 hrs) - $250.00
|~Can Accommodate Larger Groups, contact us for pricing~|
- Northern Pike
- White Bass
- Yellow Perch