SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

NFL Topics

8/9/06 @ 6:00 PM
rpole
rpole
User since 6/18/01
that don't involve the Packers? well, no vikings, beers, lions or colts talk either since there are threads for those teams also. as far as Leinart holding out, or any other rookie for that matter, I totally disagree. what a bunch of bunk, these guys have never even stepped foot on a professional field and they are suddenly in position to dictate what they are worth? It'd be one thing if he was offered a 500,000 contract, that obviously isn't the case. get in there, shut up, SHOW SOMETHING, and then talk about money AFTER you've earned it. oh, and I'm mildly amused by seeing TO riding the exercise bike instead of practicing! haha
Displaying 31 to 45 of 7,732 posts
3/25/24 @ 2:07 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02
I tend to ignore Robert Griffin. He desperately needs to stay relevant so he keeps posting controversial opinions backed by nothing. 
3/25/24 @ 2:02 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Just curious what the take is by other LL'ers who follow the upcoming draft think about Robert Griffin III responds to Deion Sanders saying Shedeur Sanders and Travis Hunter will pull Eli Mannings to avoid playing in certain cities when they get drafted.  He goes on for about 2 minutes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1772250769816699310

3/22/24 @ 2:30 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
NFL won't propose a rule change for Tush Push so this will still be legal during 2024 season

3/19/24 @ 11:33 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
GFM ?
3/19/24 @ 10:54 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Maybe Cousins could help out Trump with his finances haha!
3/19/24 @ 10:10 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Glimmertwin, your right Cousins put in the work, time, effort and took the hits and I am believe he "earned" it and good for him.  I hope soon he quits and enjoys all that money.

I like the thought of a huge lotto but not sure I would want to deal with all the snakes that come out of the grass to take it away.  It is definitely a much easier way than taking all those hits from little league to the NFL and if your playing I hope you the jackpot
3/19/24 @ 9:38 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Great comparison stat their Topham. 
But tonite someone could win way more, pay way less to financial advisor, just for buying ticket in one of those currently huge lottos. 
Cousins did work and risk life & limb for his money. I’m quite sure he spreads it around  as well. He was fortunate to hit right circumstances
3/19/24 @ 8:55 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Wacky Rig would agree but look at College sports now seems like it has become more about NIL and not as much about winning
3/19/24 @ 8:46 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
W’s trump $’s.  Several decades ago winning was all that mattered.  Times were different then.  Not just in sports but life in general.  It is what it is.
3/19/24 @ 8:39 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
A true "me" player, not a "team" player. Dude is just happy to have a career .527 winning percentage and cashing checks. 

At a certain point, when you have made more than you or your children can spend, you would think it would be nice to win for once.
3/19/24 @ 7:24 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Cousins agent has earned his money
NFL Topics photo by topam
3/18/24 @ 2:32 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Yes he hit him with his throwing shoulder and still lived to play the next series.

I embedded a better link so right around 22 seconds in you will see Teddy Bridgewater showing us how it is ​​done.​​​
3/18/24 @ 2:07 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Should have went for his waist/legs but instead he hits him with his throwing shoulder.  Real smart......

Could have just as effectively two handedly pushed him out with little risk to injury.  But 12 was pissed that he got picked so he wanted to take it out on the guy, hence the stare down.  Probably was the receiver's fault anyway......
3/18/24 @ 1:59 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Awesome hit! Everyone wants a Vice President that can hit!! 
3/18/24 @ 1:15 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Insane hit by a QB​​​
Displaying 31 to 45 of 7,732 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE