SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

NFL Topics

8/9/06 @ 6:00 PM
rpole
rpole
User since 6/18/01
that don't involve the Packers? well, no vikings, beers, lions or colts talk either since there are threads for those teams also. as far as Leinart holding out, or any other rookie for that matter, I totally disagree. what a bunch of bunk, these guys have never even stepped foot on a professional field and they are suddenly in position to dictate what they are worth? It'd be one thing if he was offered a 500,000 contract, that obviously isn't the case. get in there, shut up, SHOW SOMETHING, and then talk about money AFTER you've earned it. oh, and I'm mildly amused by seeing TO riding the exercise bike instead of practicing! haha
Displaying 61 to 75 of 7,732 posts
3/13/24 @ 3:13 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Sort of like listening to CM1234, Just a lot of words that don’t amount to anything 
3/13/24 @ 3:10 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
Maybe for the sheep, but I don't "flock" around with their nonsense.
3/13/24 @ 3:08 PM
cm1234
User since 8/3/12
Fish Hound, that's not allowed anymore. We are only allowed to have the accepted opinions of the day, as defined but what the guy on TV says.
3/13/24 @ 3:07 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
I'm good with that because I could care less about what you think either. I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions.
3/13/24 @ 3:03 PM
cm1234
User since 8/3/12
Wacky, can't possibly be worse than the last couple we have had.

To those calling him an "azz" and dumb, can you refute the content of what he says, or just like to use personal attacks that mean nothing. Pretty sure a 4 time NFL MVP, worth well in excess of $500 million dollars, doesn't care if some overweight guy on the internet thinks he's dumb because his TV told him to think that.
3/12/24 @ 9:43 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Seems to me that an MVP is likely more qualified to be a VP than the last several we’ve had.
3/12/24 @ 9:09 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
I don’t mind hearing this, it brings some humor into the day.  
3/12/24 @ 8:21 PM
blackwater
User since 5/7/13
He just has to have his name in the news, he's a azz

3/12/24 @ 8:04 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
A Rodgers being considered as a potential running mate with JFK Jr. For a presidential run?
3/11/24 @ 6:11 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
He stinks, but might have some fantasy value over there. Although Deonte Johnson has asked for a trade, and they could be real thin on wide receivers.
3/11/24 @ 5:48 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02
Russell Wilson appears to have a lot of Roger Dorn in him. 
3/11/24 @ 4:13 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Maybe they were asking too much on purpose.   
3/11/24 @ 3:59 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
If you follow the talking heads, so was about 6-7 other teams.   
3/11/24 @ 3:53 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Thought Atlanta was a landing spot for Fields? 
3/11/24 @ 3:32 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
I always thought Cousins was a class act. I’m glad he’s able to cash in on a good contract. I just hope he can stay healthy 
Displaying 61 to 75 of 7,732 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE