Yes the 34" fish did get released.
40° - 45° F
51° - 55° F
Our first and last time out on this or any other lake around here for the season. Ice is in rough shape about 2 to 3 inches of slush on top and the solid layer of ice is beginning to honeycomb. Ice in front of cedar lodge is no good you cant even get out from that side. The public access is your only bet for "safer" ice. I wouldnt recommend anyone go out on ice anymore this season. As far as fishing goes it was dead. One other guy out wasnt catching anything either. Pretty dead.
Just curious. Are any of those legal northern still swimming?
I will take entries until 7am. We will be located in turtle Bay this year. Just a reminder ALL measurements will be done at my location on the lake. Remember the ice is never 100% safe.
Jeff, Johnny and I have signed up for tourney but have another group or 2 that is looking to enter. What is the deadline to purchase a ticket? 6AM on lake?
Looking forward to it always fun thanks for setting up
10” of ice on Sat Feb 22. Don’t plan on driving out.
Any updates on the ice conditions? Planning on coming up to fish with my nephews. Thanks!
With the current condition of the lake we have decided to move the date of the Mt Glass fisherre to Saturday February 29th. Hope to see you all then.