Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Wisconsin Badgers

3/26/04 @ 3:37 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Troutnut
User since 1/7/02
I would like to start this thread up again for anyone who is interested in discussing the Badgers. In the future, I hope that the moderators will remove posts from antagonistic people, rather than removing this thread all together. Otherwise, antagonists will be able to remove any thread they want to. So, let's keep things good natured and civil when we talk about the Badgers.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 9,753 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
11/13/19 @ 7:56 PM
Western Extreme
User since 12/17/17

Far better second half. Missed everything till the 15 min mark of the second after a guy lost control of his car and hit my 24 inch diameter ash tree. Ash tree won. No injuries for him car done. Davison huge night. Now on to Marq 

11/13/19 @ 6:13 PM
Western Extreme
User since 12/17/17

Well wanted to watch the Badger bball game. Then the first 6 mins made me want to throw up my steak. 

11/10/19 @ 3:03 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01

They all get loans from sports agents?  

Heard Charles Woodson come out in defense of Young.  Said the athletes should be able to sell autographs.  Ok, but how do you stop a booster from paying , say 50k for an autograph?  Or would that be ok?  The athletes are not allowed to have jobs now because of the corruption involved.  Guys would be paid 10k to change a light bulb or sweep out a garage stall... it would be like campaign fundraising where people pay 15k for a plate of cold chicken breast over rice with some wilted broccoli.  That is the can of worms they are opening.

11/10/19 @ 12:45 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

Craw yeah it was somewhat sarcastic not all get "loans" but if you think your team's top players don't then.... 

Sucks having to cheer for Iowa  but that's what has to be done next week. Losing to Illinois sucked but I also couldn't help but be happy for Smith. He deserved that win. 

11/9/19 @ 11:46 PM
gokansasbadgers
User since 11/4/10

This is a pretty solid team all around.  Only huge weakness is the kicker.  He just flat out sucks.  

11/9/19 @ 7:38 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Thought coaching damn near cost them the game in the 2nd half when they decided to throw more instead of running the ball and control the game.  Taylor will be a very high #1 pick in the next NFL draft

11/9/19 @ 7:18 PM
BarDown
User since 3/9/19

Kind of an offensive lines job to lean on a D front and wear them down physically, so if Iowa's D was gassed apparently they did a good job. Not claiming they're awesome by any stretch.....just pointing out the utter garbage you constantly spew. 

11/9/19 @ 6:32 PM
Western Extreme
User since 12/17/17

Both tackles are bottom of the big ten in pass blocking. They are the reason  Coan is deer in headlights lately. Easy to run against a IA def front that was tired 

11/9/19 @ 6:27 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Nice win! Iowa is solid. Might come down to the MN game for West title. Never saw that coming! 

11/9/19 @ 6:23 PM
BarDown
User since 3/9/19

Nice job salting the game away on the last two drives, running it down their throats by the worst Wisconsin offensive line I've ever........ nevermind

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 9,753 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.