Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Wisconsin Badgers

3/26/04 @ 4:37 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
USER SINCE 1/7/02
I would like to start this thread up again for anyone who is interested in discussing the Badgers. In the future, I hope that the moderators will remove posts from antagonistic people, rather than removing this thread all together. Otherwise, antagonists will be able to remove any thread they want to. So, let's keep things good natured and civil when we talk about the Badgers.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10,906 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

5/1/22 @ 4:02 PM
antler junkie
USER SINCE 8/17/05

Other Badger notes: WR Danny Davis signed with Green Bay as an undrafted free agent.

Former Badger QB Jack Coan signs with the Colts as an undrafted free agent.

5/1/22 @ 2:15 PM
antler junkie
USER SINCE 8/17/05

Congratulations to the 5 Wisconsin Badgers selected in this years NFL draft:

Pick 103: LB Leo Chanel to the K.C Chiefs.

Pick 104: OG Logan Brussels to the L.A Rams.

Pick 129: TE Jake Ferguson to the Dallas Cowboys.

Pick 206: DE Matt Heningson to the Denver Broncos.

Pick 232: CB Faion Hicks to the Denver Broncos.

Good luck and good health to all the players.

4/2/22 @ 6:18 PM
Da  Crusher
Da Crusher
USER SINCE 1/17/21

Suckers

4/2/22 @ 3:43 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

aww crap!! lol

...I feel gut hooked, hahaha  ....a friend sent me that news... shoulda read the article, which I normally would do, but trust is an evil tool on April 1... lol

4/2/22 @ 3:40 PM
Prop
Prop
USER SINCE 4/9/03

That came out "yesterday" yesterday??!!

4/2/22 @ 3:38 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

The UW recently received some news that will disappoint Badger fans, athletes, and students alike. A legal representative for the music group House of Pain contacted the university’s marketing department on March 25, 2022, with a cease-and-desist order on its use of “Jump Around” at various football events and commencement ceremonies. 

https://www.uwalumni.com/news/no-more-jumping-around/

3/31/22 @ 8:13 PM
Prop
Prop
USER SINCE 4/9/03

If someone asked me who is most likely to transfer this off season I would have said Carlson. I think he could have turned out to be a great player but he wasn't going to be that next year behind Tyler.

They have 3 spots open now. They will fill least 2 of those with transfers. One really good one....

Davis going pro. While I don't think his stock would get any higher I think his chance of being a impact player would be greater by staying. He could be the next Devon Harris if he gets drafted by the right team but I'm afraid he will be the next Dekker. 

3/31/22 @ 6:32 PM
Ulbian
USER SINCE 9/24/03

His draft stock isn’t going to get any higher than it is now and when that’s the case you make the jump. I can sit here as a fan saying he isn’t ready or that he is ready but a fan’s opinion comes from watching games on TV or in person. These guys have NBA scouts grading them at each and every turn from the time they pop up on their radar as high school kids. If he wasn’t getting positive feedback from the folks who get a paycheck looking at NBA worthiness then he or anyone else wouldn’t be leaving early. Those scouts aren’t going to pump sunshine up a player’s ass just for the sake of doing that. It’s a results driven business and if those talent evaluators push guys who are not ready to take the leap they’ll end up coaching a rec league team before too long. 

3/31/22 @ 5:49 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER SINCE 4/2/02

Ben Carlson, one of the Badgers highest rated recruits in the Gard era, has decided to transfer. Little did I know he was rated higher than Johnny Davis coming into school.

3/31/22 @ 5:48 PM
haf2fsh
MEMBER SINCE 6/23/01

Agree with others as I've watched him all year, he's not ready for prime time. In the land of giants he will have a major problem at 6' 5'', not the college game !! 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 10,906 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.