MORE
Ice Fishing

New products 2020/21

8/6/20 @ 9:38 AM
INITIAL POST
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Hardwater season is right around the corner and new products are coming out! Post below anything new for this season, or new for you! 

Displaying 61 to 75 of 81 posts
8/20/20 @ 1:56 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

The batteries are nothing new, they have been available from other sources for a long time, its just marketing for Marcum now. Many of us have been running Dakota and Amped Outdoors for years. (They just re-label too)

I like Marcum, have an LX-7 as my back up unit and use a Recon 5 for scouting. They seemed to lead the way when the LX-7 was new but got quickly surpassed and left behind by the big three with bigger budgets for R&D.

8/20/20 @ 1:13 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Looks like Marcum is coming out with some pretty cool items, and new lower prices.  If you read about their Lithimum batteries, quite the options there.

8/19/20 @ 1:48 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Now there's an idea! To not have to carry a flasher around while swiss cheezing an area would be super nice. Some days I drill 20+ holes and am dead tired before even wetting a line! Not sure how i'd do ducer swings with an auger bit though...   

Milwaukee and K-drill already seem to be partnered up, i'd shoot them an email before someone else takes credit for your idea!

8/19/20 @ 10:58 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Marcum MX 7 GPS

Looks like Marcum made a second attempt at a sonar/GPS unit after their RT series failed miserably. Personally i'd prefer a sonar unit with GPS that doubles for use in summer rather than integrated into an ice fishing unit. 

8/19/20 @ 8:01 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

I found it online in a couple places (they still say out of stock) that had it listed at $419.99. I would think that would put it right in the ballpark of a drill and bit if you didn't have either already or have any use for a drill the rest of the year.

8/18/20 @ 11:18 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Well dang, that isn't too bad. Interested in the price point now for the auger and batteries, have a feeling it will be pretty close to the 40V if they are advertising 1600" of ice on one charge...

8/18/20 @ 10:39 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

The picture is the performance they claim in the posted flyer.

8/18/20 @ 9:34 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Appreciate the explanation, that makes sense! Looks like the 24V actually comes with a 4ah battery compared to the 40V with a 2ah, likely to compensate for the lower voltage like you said. 

8/18/20 @ 8:20 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

I wonder how good this will work in comparison to others?  I already have the clam plate and have had it for going on 5 years this year and love it, so I won't be getting one, but it looks pretty solid.

8/18/20 @ 7:44 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

I'm not sure what the difference is between their surface suit and "new" pro suit either. I really like their suits though.

I'm not an electrical guy so don't laugh but...lower voltage with same amps means more holes out of the 24v? Yes or no?

8/17/20 @ 12:03 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Striker new arrivals

The camo is kind of cool.

8/15/20 @ 9:59 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Looks like Clam also has a new suit, gloves, socks, jigging rap and a new color of their frost line this year. Nothing too exciting.

8/15/20 @ 6:48 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Ha that's a good point. Maybe they think that tiny flag is good enough. 

8/14/20 @ 8:18 PM
newoodhntr
newoodhntr
PRO MEMBER User since 12/11/01

Junkie them anniversary clams are going to be hard to seen when it’s snowing and a blowing. Then again know one can see you fishing your secret spots. 

8/14/20 @ 1:28 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11
Displaying 61 to 75 of 81 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE