Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Morell Mushrooms

3/10/04 @ 12:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
spoolingaround
USER SINCE 3/14/02
I thought that I would start this as a where and when topic. I really don't want to know exact locations. But county, day, month, type of area found such as hard woods, an old elm, etc. Also Strains would be helpful. Many people such as my self would like an idea as to of where and when to start looking. I personally have had very little success and would like to learn more. Thank You for any assistance.

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 2,150 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

3/24/21 @ 2:31 PM
badgerstatehunter
USER SINCE 2/6/06

probably will still be a while as night time temps won't be getting soil temp up enough even with current temps.  

3/24/21 @ 2:09 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

With the warmer temps and now rain is it getting close to time for morels?  

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 2,150 POSTS
Advertise here
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala R12 Fillet Knife Kit
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.