MORE
General Discussion

Southeastern WI Lake-Link Guys NIght Out

8/19/16 @ 10:28 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

The Tuesday after next (August 30th) we are having a get together for SE Wisconsin Lake-Linkers.

So far we have Popper, Snakester, split shot, Cousin Carmondy, the big job, DK Dominators, cds, and yours truly. 

If you'd like to come shoot me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Everyone is welcome and we won't be talking politics!

Cheers!

Edit - This was split shots idea :)

Displaying 31 to 45 of 230 posts
12/2/18 @ 10:54 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01

Oh sure, free ice cold beers, and we don't here about it till we get home. Ok, now I see how it is. 

Had a very enjoyable time. Lots of good conversation. Thanks for the camaraderie y'all. 

12/2/18 @ 9:34 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

No worries, all frozen beers were free of charge, and a free straw to boot!!  They were good bartenders by far, just confused why it took so long for Chris to get a sprite? Woulda got him one earlier but he seemed upbeat...yeah?

12/2/18 @ 9:29 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Cheers bud, good to meet you!  Frozen beers and all lol... 

12/2/18 @ 9:24 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

Right back at ya bud! Got home safe as well with the snowish crap falling, awesome to meet you kids and maybe we can party/fish some time lol

12/2/18 @ 9:20 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Lol, I stand corrected, 3 couples - they were at the far end of the table, plus my wife, guess that makes 7.  

Uber is good, I need a DUI like I need a hole in the head - I’d lose my job - not worth the risk. 

Got home safe and sound :) 

Good to meet you Uresla!!!!  

12/2/18 @ 9:14 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

8? musta been at the wrong table lol, Brent, your wife is a hoot!  She was fun as all get out towards the end....i guess until your uber showed up and then it was over....

12/2/18 @ 9:10 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Was 8  AF retirees ET - you would’ve fit  right in...

12/2/18 @ 8:55 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
User since 7/12/01

Really bummed I had to cancel for today. Sounds like a fun time minus the Packer game. Next one for sure. Would have loved talking to the Air Force retirees as I was also Air Force...

12/2/18 @ 8:54 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

It was a hoot, good to meet a few of the guys on here, the beer was so cold i had to return 2 of em cause they were frozen...but no worries they poured them into a glass and gave me a straw free of charge...gotta love friendly bartenders....had a good time with you guys

12/2/18 @ 7:59 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Funny Rob, half the folks who attended were wondering where you were. 

Told them you were likely figuring out the Perch situation on Lake Michigan with Wranglr and couldn’t make it.  

12/2/18 @ 7:30 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04

Clearly I dont check the forums enough anymore.. I usually do a 5 second scan of the reports and move along nowadays. A day late and I sat on my ass last night bored! My loss.

12/2/18 @ 7:21 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

We had a hoot, it was Unreel, Rpole, Rangerkid, Ursela, Splitshot, Gill 1774, Sswprz, Ifishwi, fishin Jimmy, Gill 1774, Cds (aka Wiscoarborist), and my wife invited her retired Air Force buds.  

We had a great time - too bad the pack lost.  

Chalk another fun LL get together in the books. 

cheers gentlemen!  

12/2/18 @ 6:40 PM
split shot
split shot
User since 6/19/01

It was great seeing some of you again. You are truly a cool group of guys. I'm sorry I couldn't hang around longer.

12/2/18 @ 12:39 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

l will be there in spirit.....

12/2/18 @ 12:27 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Lots of folks here today, there is a benefit going on as well.  Lots of room here, and it’s a great atmosphere - Kelly’s was definitely the perfect place for this.

Displaying 31 to 45 of 230 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE