MORE
General Discussion

Southeastern WI Lake-Link Guys NIght Out

8/19/16 @ 10:28 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

The Tuesday after next (August 30th) we are having a get together for SE Wisconsin Lake-Linkers.

So far we have Popper, Snakester, split shot, Cousin Carmondy, the big job, DK Dominators, cds, and yours truly. 

If you'd like to come shoot me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Everyone is welcome and we won't be talking politics!

Cheers!

Edit - This was split shots idea :)

Displaying 61 to 75 of 230 posts
11/30/18 @ 8:20 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

I am gonna try and make it as well, not to excited about heading up 36 to get there, as I saw 3 people pulled over today on it in maybe 6 miles.  Guess its 55mph up and maybe 52mph back down south, i do like my wine spritzers...

11/30/18 @ 10:04 AM
split shot
split shot
User since 6/19/01

Plmlk, I'll stop by for a little while, maybe leave at half time. BTW, Zeplure just let me know he can't make it. (Other commitment.)

11/29/18 @ 5:22 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

BA-

No clue about bart - you code talking again?  :)

So far it looks like we have Zeplure, Ranger Kid, Popper, Ursela, Eyetest and spouse, Gill 1774 and spouse, Igor and spouse, cds, ifish and spouse, and possibly Unreel.  

If anyone else is coming please let me know so I can call Kelly's and reserve more room. 

Spouses are welcome, if you are bringing yours please let me know. 

The date is this Sunday at Kelly's Bleachers in Wind Lake at high noon! 

Any questions?  Post them here.  

11/29/18 @ 4:54 PM
Unreel
Unreel
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

I am a 'maybe'. Promised my Mother to take her to a Handel Messiah event. But if that changes I will stop in.

11/29/18 @ 9:50 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Plmlk aka bart...sent you a message gill says you dont know how it works 

11/29/18 @ 7:08 AM
zeplure
zeplure
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/02

I'm in

11/29/18 @ 12:43 AM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01

Never met a Lake Linker before, so I think I'll come out, just to see if they are almost like real people. Wife has to work, so probably won't come, unless she stops in after she get out at 4:00, or does it wrap up shortly after the game? If she stops out, I may get some fodder to post on "Crazy sh-tuff wives say". Although, she can act straight for short periods of time. See-Ya

11/28/18 @ 6:09 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

I'll likely get there a bit before that to get our table and such.

Don't forget your pink pen :) 

11/28/18 @ 5:08 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Ok folks, think we have a plan...

Decided to go with Kelly's Bleachers in Wind Lake for a number of reasons. 

Kelly's is a big place and I was able to reserve a spot for 15.  If that number grows I can give them a call, so if you plan to attend please let me know.  

Kelly's has a fairly big menu (Click here for menu) and decent food. 

Kelly's is further north right off highway 36, so it should be convenient for those coming from the north.  It is also easy to get to from Racine, just take highway 20 or highway K west and take a right turn (north) onto Hwy 36.

They reserved section is in between the main and lower bar.  I'll set a baseball cap on the table so everyone can find the table.  

Also, fyi, Gill 1774 typically pulls a prank on me at these, so if he hands you an autographed picture of me, or anything else crafty just ignore him.  

Any questions?  Post them here or send me a private message. 

11/27/18 @ 7:28 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

ifish, 

You are correct.  I've watched the Packer games at the Cruise a number of times - guessing they must have been 3:00 games.  Silly oversight on my part.  

Since we had the first two at the Cruise, it seemed like a good option.  

Oh well, no harm, no foul. 

Lots of nearby choices.  So far we have Ursela, Eyetest and spouse, Gill 1774 and Spouse, Igor and spouse, cds, and ifish and spouse.  

Anyone else????

11/12/18 @ 10:09 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

The Mrs. and I are maybes for now, that is if we're invited.  I wanted to make the last ones but couldn't due to work travel.

11/11/18 @ 11:44 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Looking forward to meeting you Wisco lol

11/11/18 @ 11:42 PM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18

I'll try to make it.

I don't recall any bickering in the past...

11/11/18 @ 10:42 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Awesome! 

11/11/18 @ 10:41 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
User since 7/12/01

Count Myself and Mrs E.T. in. 

Hows the food at this establishment?

Displaying 61 to 75 of 230 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE