MORE
General Discussion

Southeastern WI Lake-Link Guys NIght Out

8/19/16 @ 10:28 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

The Tuesday after next (August 30th) we are having a get together for SE Wisconsin Lake-Linkers.

So far we have Popper, Snakester, split shot, Cousin Carmondy, the big job, DK Dominators, cds, and yours truly. 

If you'd like to come shoot me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Everyone is welcome and we won't be talking politics!

Cheers!

Edit - This was split shots idea :)

Displaying 76 to 90 of 230 posts
11/11/18 @ 10:26 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Forgot to mention, many of us bring our spouse, makes it more fun in my opinion.  
11/11/18 @ 10:04 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

We’ve had three so far, no bickerers that I’m aware of...

All are welcome, and all had fun.  

With the exception of Gill 1774 pulling a prank on me...

Dont fool with that guy, he’s crafty with lots of time on his hands.  Now more than ever since he put the Lund away last week.  

11/11/18 @ 9:52 PM
Ursela2
User since 5/8/07

Is everyone invited that reads all this fun or is it just reserved for the veteran bickerers? If so I think I am in ??

11/11/18 @ 6:49 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

So, how do you gents feel about a noon Packer game at the Cruise (same place as the last two) on December 2nd?

Deer season would be over, and looking back at the posts on this thread, seems like it would work for most. 

11/7/18 @ 10:56 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

11/7/18 @ 10:48 AM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18

New guy here but I'd show up just to see what a LL'er really looks like.

11/4/18 @ 6:13 PM
zeplure
zeplure
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/02

I'm interested the first one was a great time.

11/4/18 @ 1:50 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04

Im game whenever wherever as long as its not a tues or thurs as Im taking a class for work.

10/19/18 @ 7:00 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

You can stay with me my friend !  

I’m quite a bit closer than Oconomowoc LOL

10/19/18 @ 6:45 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
If the date is right, it might be an excuse for me to come and visit my sister in Oconomowoc.
10/19/18 @ 6:16 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

No plans too.. Brent

10/19/18 @ 5:39 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Captain Missy’s?  That place is pretty much a dive Mike!  

If we ask 10 people what bar it should be at, we will get 10 different opinions. I’d like it to be near Tichigan, as historically, they have been the majority of the attendees.

At any rate,  i’m more looking for how many folks would be interested in  attending in early December, then I will get things moving. 

Dave, coming to town anytime soon? 

10/19/18 @ 3:23 PM
split shot
split shot
User since 6/19/01

Maybe consider Matty's Bar and Grille in New Berlin on College Ave. I haven't been there in a while but the food is great. It would be more convenient for our friends on the North side of SE Wisconsin.

10/18/18 @ 10:56 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
User since 7/12/01

December is better. Have not been to one so I am interested.

10/18/18 @ 10:02 PM
LUV2HNT
User since 11/3/03

I think early Dec be better with hunting seasons just getting hot. I only work like 9 days in Nov, rest is out of town. 

Displaying 76 to 90 of 230 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE