MORE
Archery

Bowhunting Reports and Pictures 2020

9/15/20 @ 12:47 PM
INITIAL POST
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

I went out on Saturday morning and evening.  My morning sit was mainly just to get out not necessarily shoot anything because it poured the whole time.  I sat in one of our rifle stands until 10am and didn't see anything.  I went back out around 4pm and the rain had stopped.  I ended up seeing 4 does and 2 fawns, they were not moving fast at all.  Sunday morning I went out for a few hours and didn't see anything, got to my stand location first thing and noticed that a squirrel halfway chewed through one of the straps of the stand I just hung last week.  I'm glad it was noticeable because if I tried to step on it I'd have probably taken a tumble.  

Overall it was just nice to get in the woods again.

Marquette County

Displaying 46 to 60 of 135 posts
11/7/20 @ 6:51 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Dang Eagle, how many points that thing got??? Nice job!

11/6/20 @ 11:41 PM
eagle17
User since 1/15/03

Nov 1st....Adams county.

11/6/20 @ 9:51 PM
Tito39
User since 7/6/04

Thanks Polski! Appreciate it!!

11/6/20 @ 4:56 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Congrates Tito, that's one heck of a neck roast, must be in full rut mode.

11/6/20 @ 12:56 PM
Tito39
User since 7/6/04

Shot this guy yesterday morning cruising at around 8:00 A.M.  in Iowa County. Good luck to all those still trying to fill a tag.

11/4/20 @ 12:44 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
Nice deer Lineman and Shane!

11/4/20 @ 11:19 AM
big mac
User since 2/19/02

Linesman2003

Nice tine lengths!

Big Mac 

11/4/20 @ 11:17 AM
big mac
User since 2/19/02

Big Shane

Nice mass all the way to the tips!

Congratulations 

Big Mac 

11/3/20 @ 11:59 AM
NEVER GIVE UP 2
NEVER GIVE UP 2
User since 6/7/10

I finally got a deer after 8 years of not hunting. I saw 4 bucks and 3 done. One die had 2 different bucks pushing her around. Portage county. Good luck!

11/3/20 @ 11:54 AM
take'em!
User since 9/8/11

Congrats Lineman, nice deer. 

I sat this morning before work and saw one doe alone and one nice buck. It was too calm, I couldnt hardly move in the stand. half day at work then back at it this afternoon. 

11/2/20 @ 8:26 PM
PSE
PSE
PRO MEMBER User since 11/25/05

congrats lineman. 

11/2/20 @ 4:55 PM
lineman2003
lineman2003
User since 1/17/10

Got it done today! Sat this morning had a doe cross me from left to right, then a half hour latter had a spike trailing her, nose to the ground, except he was going right to left. Felt like yelling "hey stupid, you're going the wrong way"! Later this guy came out of the thick stuff a little after 11am today. I believe I had him bye me on a different stand Saturday, but I never got a clear shot on him.

Juneau Co. north of Necedah.

11/2/20 @ 4:47 PM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01

We sat all day last Friday & Saturday, deer not that active although we know there around. I saw 5 doe Friday, a basket buck on Saturday, he never got close. Grandson had a nice 8 and maybe an 11 walk right under his stand.  Guess what he's already filled his buck tag, was looking for a doe.  Should have such problems.

11/2/20 @ 4:11 PM
Woods-N-Water
User since 9/17/16

Ice I remember that syndrome from years ago.  The last 8 years or so my wife has got used to it and now just says go have fun.  I do realize I’m a bit lucky that way now.  I recall the years she would say before the season that I could hunt all I wanted, but when the season came her tune changed even before November.  

11/2/20 @ 1:59 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Sat probably 8 hour Saturday and 8 Sunday.  Saw one spike each day.  Sat three different public properties.  I thought something would be happening.  Wind did not help.  Planning on taking Friday off work and hunting.  Will see.  Anyone else have AWS, angry wife syndrome?  Seems like this time of year, every year.

Displaying 46 to 60 of 135 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE