MORE
Snowmobiles

Anyone else ready to ride?

11/18/15 @ 7:36 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Looking forward to the season... Studded two of our 3 sleds last weekend. 142 studs in the 800 Dragon, and 120 in the 600 Indy. Also changed the oil in the chain case, changed the plugs, adjusted the tracks, lubed up all the bearings, checked the belts, etc. Looking forward to some snow!!!
Displaying 46 to 60 of 104 posts
10/13/22 @ 6:49 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

Just finished installing a new snow flap on the Polaris Indy XC and putting on the new registration stickers on both machines.

10/12/22 @ 8:15 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05

Brent, the line is from Robert Duvall in the movie Apocalypse now. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.”  I also took your advice and changed my lower unit gear lube. You scared me. Wouldn't want to have a cracked lower unit because of something that could be prevented. Good to see you even for the few minutes that my son and I were at your place. I could see you had a lot going on. Plus it was cold with snow showers. JJ  

10/11/22 @ 8:46 PM
johnny45
User since 5/4/22

It's a steal, I have a 2009, hang on tight.

10/4/22 @ 5:44 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

No clue where I got that saying JJ!  I heard someone say it once and thought it was spot on! 

My 3 favorite smells in the morning are two stroke, coffee, and spent shotgun shells around duck season!

9/28/22 @ 7:27 PM
Esox JJ

I am trying to get up to the cabin next week to get things ready for the winter. Fuel pump rebuild on one of the polaris's and reattach the new hood on one of the rev's that my sons friend bumped into a tree with last year. 

9/28/22 @ 7:24 PM
Esox JJ

Brent, is that your Robert Duvall impersonation? Nothing like the smell of 2 cycle in the morning. Sorry I couldn't help myself

9/28/22 @ 5:53 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Nothing like the smell of two-stroke in the morning to get a guy’s heart pumping!!!

9/26/22 @ 9:53 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

No bc I am also ready to go... hoping for more snow in my neck of the woods this year...I fired mine up about 3 weeks ago when I was up at my cabin

9/26/22 @ 6:41 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

With this latest cool down, I had to fire up the Polaris XC SP and the Ski-doo MXZ tonight.  Nothing like the aroma of 2-stroke exhaust.  Am I early?  Lol

12/14/21 @ 1:46 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

Considering riding my snowmachine to my girlfriends place in Marquette.  

Anyone familiar w/ the trails from Marenisco to Marquette and which way is best? 

There looks like some nice, straight trails that go East once you get on the North side of Gogebic.

12/12/21 @ 1:04 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

That’s right in line with current pricing. Super low miles for a 4-stroke too!

I’d say it’s a good buy!

Anyone else ready to ride? photo by Plmlk
12/11/21 @ 10:46 PM
Skunky ll
User since 1/11/21

Sounds like a deal but I dont know much about the turbo’d sleds. 

12/11/21 @ 9:14 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

So the same guy that I bought my sled from has another for sale.  It's a 2011 arctic cat 1100 z1 turbo. 1800 miles new hifax, windshield and shocks.  He wants 4500 I have a buddy going tomorrow to look at it. I think that's a steal also isn't it? It appears to be in very good condition

12/11/21 @ 9:20 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Skunky is spot on, it cost money to join a snowmobile club, but your trail pass is heavily discounted - it’s a wash in the end…

Ordered my trail passes last week, and they showed up in yesterday’s mail!

12/11/21 @ 8:17 AM
Skunky ll
User since 1/11/21

Which reminds me I have to do both this wknd!!!

I heard the AWSC is overloaded with permit distribution right now with the early snow.

FB says to be patient. 

Just did registration for 2 sleds and ordered trail passes for 3. 

Displaying 46 to 60 of 104 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE