MORE
Snowmobiles

Anyone else ready to ride?

11/18/15 @ 7:36 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Looking forward to the season... Studded two of our 3 sleds last weekend. 142 studs in the 800 Dragon, and 120 in the 600 Indy. Also changed the oil in the chain case, changed the plugs, adjusted the tracks, lubed up all the bearings, checked the belts, etc. Looking forward to some snow!!!
Displaying 16 to 30 of 104 posts
11/19/23 @ 9:43 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
I fired up the Indy XC last night and ran it for a bit.  Also pulled the front shocks to take them in for a rebuild.
1/19/23 @ 2:12 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Hey SC!

Try thePlum Gate Resort on Plum lake, right on the trail, and two minutes from gas and food.

Ask for Meadow!

1/19/23 @ 6:33 AM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
PRO MEMBER User since 7/13/01

Looking to head north towards Minocqua area Dor the weekend of 2/4 for some snowmobiling. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good place to stay that is close to trails, and has adequate parking for 2 trucks with trailers? Either hotel or VRBO. Thanks

12/29/22 @ 11:55 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Gimme a ring or text JJ!  Would love to meet for a cocktail!

Cheers brutha! 

12/28/22 @ 3:18 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05

Oil sale still going. Also the parts came in for the John Deer. So I'll be going up for sure. 

12/27/22 @ 1:43 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Sounds good JJ!

Safe travels!

12/27/22 @ 10:59 AM
Esox JJ

Brent I will be calling today. If the sale is still going and I decide to go up,I will swing over and get some lube from them. Hope it stays cold and there's enough snow for the trails to stay open. As you know the signal isn't all that great where my cabin is. The phone signal isn't very good but texts seem to work most of the time. I'll text you if I'm up there. Thanks, JJ    

12/26/22 @ 2:35 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Not sure how long the sale lasts for JJ, I’d call first to verify!

We’re headed up on Wednesday, shoot me a text.  If it works out we could meet somewhere!

12/26/22 @ 11:28 AM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20

No problem I'm on my way up to our cabin in presqueisle now myself looking forward to it 

12/26/22 @ 11:25 AM
Esox JJ

Thank you screaming drags.

12/26/22 @ 11:09 AM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20

Here's the number 

Anyone else ready to ride? photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
12/26/22 @ 11:05 AM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20

Action power sports is located in waukesha County .here you go jj. Hope this helps you happy holidays!

Anyone else ready to ride? photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
12/26/22 @ 10:41 AM
Esox JJ

Brent, since messenger isn't working yet I'm going to ask my questions to you here. Where is action power sports located and do you know how long the sale lasts? BTW I'm going back up this Thursday and staying until the 2nd. Hopefully it won't get to warm so the trails get trashed or closed. Thanks, JJ. 

12/26/22 @ 8:30 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

we have volunteered to help cut the trees that fell over  the trails. seems to be a good way to meet the trail bosses. washburn/sawyer co.

12/25/22 @ 4:23 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

For anyone who lives in SE WI and uses Polaris VES Gold, Action Power sports has a heckuva deal. 

Buy 2 get the third free! That’s a 60 dollar savings or so.  

They may have similar deals on other oils, but I didn’t check as we only have Polaris sleds…

Displaying 16 to 30 of 104 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE