INITIAL POST
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
I'll start: When water freezes on my line / eyelets
Displaying 76 to 90 of 480 posts
1/11/18 @ 10:43 PM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03
Quite often we will do a flag drive. No action for awhile, hop in a truck and make a lap around our tip-up spread. Snow cover or not it works quite well and flags will pop up with fish on them.  
1/11/18 @ 10:36 PM
fishinnutinwis
User since 12/26/01

LMAO ... fish got scared away ...umm maybe they just swam away following their food ,,,,Nevermind ---it was that guys fault... 

And OUR bay , really ...Wish you would post YOUR lake.

1/11/18 @ 10:17 PM
icelord5
User since 2/3/08

Mid season with 0 snow cover. Everyone with a vehicle drives on and the fish disappear.

1/11/18 @ 8:03 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03

It annoys me when people leave cig butt and sunflower spittings by their holes. On the upside I know who they are by the brand of the cigs. These people are violators, so I know that its probably a good spot if they spent that much time there.

1/11/18 @ 7:51 PM
og tower
User since 8/26/12

when a guy rolls in at 4pm and runs his generator until 10pm... just in time for the night bite. Next day most people moved their permanents (incl me) he then follows everyone to the next site. Doh!

1/10/18 @ 5:28 PM
onoudont
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/12

The cold!!!! But ice fishing in July is not all its cracked up to be

1/2/18 @ 8:47 PM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03

“Why do people look at my Illinois plate and call me a "FISH"?”

I’ll probably get flagged for this...oh well.  It’s a site that can educate others so here goes. 

”Effing Illinois ‘crap’ head” obviously a different word is used instead of crap. Throw “TAB” on the backend to give you FISHTAB. What I laid out above plus “Towing A Boat.” 

1/1/18 @ 9:40 PM
northernexsposure
User since 3/15/08

Never heard of calling Illinois people "fish" but I am guessing it is similar to calling them a "fib".  Don't know if saying what it stands for is allowed on this site.

1/1/18 @ 9:07 PM
FISHNTAILS
User since 8/10/08
Why do people look at my Illinois plate and call me a "FISH"?
12/31/17 @ 4:18 PM
old boat
old boat
User since 4/4/03

what I find extremely annoying is...

when you get to the launchand your ATV decides it only wants to run on full choke,

and once you are finally out to where you want to set up and you're auger breaks,

then, once you finally get a couple of holes drilled, your vexilar doesn't see the bottom. 

OMG i need a beer!

12/31/17 @ 3:58 PM
JigDipper
JigDipper
User since 12/19/14

That guy fishes by me quite often too jkb.

12/31/17 @ 1:25 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15

People that feel the need tobdrive 50mph in the pickup over 10-14 inch ice. 

12/31/17 @ 9:56 AM
icelord5
User since 2/3/08

Drink faster jb. Or you'll end up like this

12/30/17 @ 11:11 PM
jaybeeturtle
User since 3/17/06

When it's this cold and I pop open my beer, and in 30 seconds it turns to slush.  Maybe I should duct tape hand warmers to my beer?

12/30/17 @ 10:43 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

I was recently fishing a small area on early ice for perch with a bunch of people all fishing close to each other. Two guys had underwater cameras in their one man flip overs and I swear it was like they both thought they were Joe Buck giving a non stop play by play of what they saw swimming by. Shut the hell up!

On a different note, has a LL forum/link been started for up coming 2018 ice derbys or jamborees? I did some searching and couldn't find one, thanks. 

Displaying 76 to 90 of 480 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE