INITIAL POST
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
I'll start: When water freezes on my line / eyelets
Displaying 46 to 60 of 480 posts
1/31/18 @ 1:09 PM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

Setting up a portable by yourself in winds over 10mph.

Running after said portable while other fishermen laugh.

1/31/18 @ 12:26 PM
MRGLAX
User since 10/20/05
Gizzard shad.  
1/31/18 @ 5:02 AM
johnthefishermanbd
User since 1/29/13

Guys pulling up yo my shack in full size trucks, drilling too close, jaw spreaders on snaller northern, anyone who uses gaffs to land fish. (I can see maybe a lake trout or very large pike with a lot of ice... Maybe) but in my opinion if you can't grab and a fish you shouldn't be fishing period!

1/30/18 @ 10:13 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

In addition to the trash, the foul mouthed drunken slob that usually accompanies it.  Noting wrong with some cocktails on the ice, but we all know the guy I'm referring to......

1/29/18 @ 3:02 PM
onedaylate
User since 9/3/11
Bouncing around all day and never landing on any fish!
1/28/18 @ 7:03 PM
jbird68
jbird68
User since 1/24/05

Yes. People leaving trash on the ice. Today I picked up 3 plastic caps from propane bottles. Also picked up the back cardboard from Ice jig packaging. And yes there were loads of cigarette butts all over. There was a fish contest on the lake yesterday. Parking lot was full. Why can't people take their trash with them? 

1/28/18 @ 5:21 PM
arthur1957
arthur1957
User since 6/24/01

People leaving trash on the ice. Last week, someone left a ziplock bag with two smashed raw eggs in it on the ice on the lake I was fishing on. 

1/26/18 @ 10:50 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

I second Popper!  I appreciate it but I like to be the one that gathers up my tip ups. Not a huge deal but I like doing things a certain way. 

1/26/18 @ 8:08 PM
beachcomber II
User since 12/7/13

breaking plastic fin off back of rapala first time using it .

1/24/18 @ 5:38 PM
Cold Front
User since 7/9/01

Kind of what Popper said. Guys in your group that do not respect your equipment. Had a relative that was like that Mayhem Guy on T.V. If something got wrecked, he was probably involved. We even had a name for the incident..........yeah, you just got Garyed. This was years ago but he has moved away. Good guy otherwise, just didn't give your stuff the same respect that he did his stuff. Mrt.

1/24/18 @ 3:41 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

Definitely people who leave garbage on the ice, especially cigarette butts.  I'm a smoker but I dispose of all of my cigarettes after I'm done with them.  How hard is it to throw in a can or in the bottom of your sled, or knock off the cherry and place in your pocket.  The amount of butts I saw on a small 25 acre lake this weekend was pretty sad.  I picked up what I could.

1/23/18 @ 8:47 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

Snake - true dat!

I go fishing to get away...

I also hate the loud talkers.  they want EVERYONE to hear them and how good they are.  I should bring ear plugs.  

The other day there was this fat azz slob,  gut hanging out of his jacket,  swearing like a sailor talking loud about how he's limited every day the last week. I just wanted to hit him in the face with my skimmer.  So what you got a limit,  so did every one else.  

1/22/18 @ 12:33 PM
Paddle Power
Paddle Power
User since 1/6/17

Having the motor on your 3 year old flasher take a dump, now having to pay another $100 to send it in and get it "fixed."  I suppose I could carry on and watch the bottom of a lake sway back and forth by 1-2 ft. But it sure is annoying when your trying to distinguish the difference between two fish and your jig and that damn graph won't sit still... pissed to say the least.

1/22/18 @ 11:46 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

People driving too fast.  

people walking up to me and ask if I caught anything,  i'm lying to you anyway.

Monkey see monkey do. 

Other than that,  I can tolerate pretty much.

Oh yes,  the people with dull power augers.  I can chop a hole with a ax faster than some of these power augers i see taking 3 minutes to dig a hole in 2 feet of ice.

1/22/18 @ 11:22 AM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

People begging for your hotspot, saying they have a kid/niece/nephew/father that's never caught fish before.

Displaying 46 to 60 of 480 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE