SEARCH
MORE
General Outdoor Discussion

Trapping seasons coming-Lets TALK!!!!

7/26/02 @ 7:39 PM
INITIAL POST
a1trapper
User since 7/6/01
Any trappers out there who wish to exchange info? Would like to contact Brian Potter, A member of the Minn. Trappers Assn. I have a super receipt for a coon/fox bait. Lets talk. Trapper

Displaying 41 to 50 of 2,166 posts
11/9/17 @ 8:50 AM
LUVtheOTDRS
LUVtheOTDRS
User since 11/15/06

Been a busy fall!! Starting to get iced up here in north central part of the state, so pulling everything tonight. Now to wait for thick enuf Ice to keep pounding the beaver. How’s everybody else doing?

10/13/17 @ 5:33 PM
Hudson Hawk
User since 2/19/07

Thx guys. Got some pre sets done on some trees/logs and am gonna be setting/ baiting Monday. I know it's a little early but I never got a fisher and would be excited to get one.

10/13/17 @ 9:37 AM
Flyrod Man
User since 8/13/09

Is there still "money" in furs?

10/12/17 @ 6:55 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

Don't even consider using a 110 for fisher.

7 sets using the 160's should be plenty to fill a fisher tag.

10/12/17 @ 5:25 PM
Hudson Hawk
User since 2/19/07

Hey, I also pulled a fisher tag this year. I have a dozen or more mink boxes and was wondering if you can hold and kill a fisher in a 110 conibear. Message me if you want but need to know because I only have 7 160 to use and want to set multiple spots. Thanks for the help

9/18/17 @ 2:54 PM
part-timer
part-timer
User since 1/22/05

So pulled a fisher tag, but want to wait tell colder weather.  What are your favorite cold weather sets or baits.  I know where I am going, they see them on the bear bait all the time.  Ideas and or thoughts.  

9/4/17 @ 10:38 AM
A5¢
A5¢
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/09

Tis the season to get ready, fa la la la la, la la la! Its time for the Wisconsin Trapper's Association Annual Fall Rendezvous in Marshfield WI this weekend, September 8th and 9th. Tailgaters can set up after noon on Thursday. As usual, there will be demo's all day long, vendors from Wisconsin and several other states, raffles, drawings, games and of course, old friends and new friends you have even met yet!

So stop in, stock up on what you need, and what you want, for the upcoming trapping season. All of this for the cost of one $10 button for all three days.

SEE YOU THERE!!

8/15/17 @ 7:44 AM
part-timer
part-timer
User since 1/22/05

If you need rat meat this year let me know.  What is it for so I know how to process it.  thank you,

Brandon

8/14/17 @ 8:30 PM
LUVtheOTDRS
LUVtheOTDRS
User since 11/15/06

Cat, fisher and otter tag draw results are available online.

5/4/17 @ 7:11 PM
LUVtheOTDRS
LUVtheOTDRS
User since 11/15/06

26 total. These were all winter ones. Fall ones I sold back in December and averaged about a buck less per rat then ($2.83 to be exact). 

Displaying 41 to 50 of 2,166 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE