Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Oak lake fly in

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

Bozo
Bozo
Level: General User
1/22/12 10:33 AM CST
has anyone been there? Also what about Walleye fishing in July.

popi
popi
Level: MEMBER
4/19/12 7:48 PM CST
did oak lake 2 years ago.fishing was great ,first week of june.Lodging was clean and ok.food was very good.earny was our guide for 4 days.there is also a hike in to another small mouth lake that was not so good.double check your invoice because i found a few discrepencies but all in all a great fly in

Dodad
See Profile
4/19/12 11:52 AM CST
I was there 3-4 times years ago. A great walleye place. A complete package and at some expense. Guides were a must to get the lay of the water, but then I think you could go it yourself. Only used live bait for the walleyes.

OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
3/19/12 1:14 PM CST
I have been to Oak lake on a fly-in thru Andy Meyers lodge. I've been to Canada three times. Out of all the lakes in Canada that I've fished on Oak lake was by far my best experience to catch Walleyes and Northerns. But all in all I don't think there's a bad lake in Canada.

[This post was last edited on 3/19/12 at 1:17 PM]
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird The 60 Second Angler St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick Baitmate

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook