Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Fremont Chamber Members specials.

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
3/26/12 1:00 PM CST
This thread will have daily specials that you can take advantage of at the local participating Chamber Members. You will need to check back frequently to find out who is having a special for you.

The Chamber Members of Fremont THANK YOU For your support.

[This post was last edited on 1/20/14 at 4:06 PM]
Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 18
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
3/10/14 1:09 PM CST
Just a bump to the top to remind everyone of the Anglers bar and grill seminar this coming Saturday. Read post below.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
2/12/14 1:31 PM CST
On March 15th 2014 Anglers Bait Shop, bar and grill, is giving back to there customers.

They are bringing in Marianne Huskey, Pro walleye fisherwoman and The first Lady Angler of the year. She will have a seminar that will start at 1PM.

Tiffany at Anglers said she is very excited to have Marianne at there place. They will have cold beer and food ready for purchase. She also said they are having door prizes.

Did I mention it is all FREE!!!

Get your buddy's ready to go, it will be a good day for a road trip.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
1/20/14 3:54 PM CST
Here is the first savers coupon for the 2014 season. Open the picture, then meet Cheryi from Pine grove at the show and tell her where you seen the add.

We thank you for your support of the Fremont Area.

Those of you that have requested the new vistors guide it will be in the mail shortly.

Our website is being over hauled and will be mobil friendly as well as interactive links to find what you are searching our area for.

Have a fun winter.

Visit, Stay, Play,

Thanks.

[This post was last edited on 1/20/14 at 4:05 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
1/14/14 9:23 AM CST
Hi Everyone

As I type this our first snow storm of 2014 is in full swing. Just wanted to let you know that we have some vendor coupons coming for the early planner. You will be able to take advantage of booking your stay early at Pine Groove resort as well as others.

Keep an eye on Fremont, its where you want to be.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
8/29/13 10:14 AM CST
Happy Fall everyone.

Looks like we are down to the last weekend of summer, let the fall bonanza of fish begin. The fishing is just starting to pick up with crappies and walleyes starting.

I have attached 2 very useful coupons to this post. The walleye trips are good till November 15th and the lodging is good till they close the end of October.

The Fremont area Chamber thanks you for your continued support. We will try to post once a week on the fishing.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
6/15/13 12:25 PM CST
Hi everyone

All the coupons are now expired. You will see a new batch of summer time savings from the Fremont Area Chamber of Commerce very soon.

We are also going to give all our Lake Link Friends a free entry into a drawing for 4 Brewer tickets. No donation required. I will have a printable coupon listing all the places you may take that coupon and sign up.

The area business' would like to take a moment to THANK YOU for your support this spring season. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.

On June 30th, Fremont Area Chamber and many other sponsors bring to you the "Big Bang". A fireworks celebration in excess of 30 minutes. Come by boat, come by water, viewing will be steller for all. Many things will be going on in town that day as well.

[This post was last edited on 6/15/13 at 12:52 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
5/10/13 3:03 PM CST
Hi Everyone

Here are a new batch of money saving thank yous from some of our area business'. Notice there is a coupon that activates all the past coupons that have been posted this year.

This is how you print them,

click on the picture as if it was a big fish picture. Then when it is open, right click on the picture, a menu will open up. One of the lines will say print picture, click that and follow your prompts from there.

Then,

Take them in the business and present them when ordering. Use them in good health.

The Fremont Chamber members appreciate your patronage.

[This post was last edited on 6/15/13 at 12:18 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
4/12/13 4:58 PM CST
These are just in for the weekend. Use these and the others in good health and we hope walleye gold strikes you.

Thanks again for visiting our area. We appreciate it.

[This post was last edited on 6/15/13 at 12:19 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
4/3/13 3:57 PM CST
OK Here they are, a day early. The first sheet of money saving coupons from Members of the Fremont Chamber of Commerce. Open the picture, right click and select print picture. Cut out the ones you want to use, write your name, address, and e-mail address, on the back, and present them when arriving at the business.

We thank you for visiting Fremont and we appreciate the business.

[This post was last edited on 6/15/13 at 12:19 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
3/30/13 9:26 AM CST
Thought I would give you all a heads up.

On thursday, april 4th there will be a post on here that has a printable sheet of coupons for local business'. I cannot tell you what it is yet, I dont know, lol, but rest assured they will be worth taking advantage of.

Redbanks Resort Tournament is saturday the 6th of April. There are still openings and could be during the peak of the run. I am betting on it anyhow, me and my partner will be fishing this one. Jump in, the more the merrier. 100.00 entry fee/66 boats max Call Rita or Bob at 920-446-2933

Fort Fremont's walleye classic is april 20th. You can go to www.fortfremont.com and go to the Pure fishing page for the list of current contestants. There are still a few opening for this one as well. 50.00 entry/75 boats max Call me, Denny at 920-446-3220 to get signed up

Redbanks should hit the up run and Fort Fremont the back run nicely. Should be fun on the river this year.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
3/7/13 12:09 PM CST
Hi Guys

Just wanted to let you know of the up coming walleye tournaments That the chambers members will be hosting this year.

April 6th RED BANKS RESORT will be having the annual kick off event. There is a 66 boat limit and a 100.00 entry. To Get more information you can call Bob Or Rita at the resort at 920-446-2933

On April 20th The 13th annual FORT FREMONT MARINE WALLEYE CLASSIC will be taking place. There is a 75 boat limit, entry is 50.00 and you can get more info at www.fortfremont.com and go to the pure fishing page, or call denny at 920-446-3220.

The chamber members that sell bait for either of these events is Anglers bar and grill and bait, Redbanks resort, Chicos landing.

The chamber members thank you for your support while visiting our town. Check out the participating business' at www.travelfremont.com and see the chamber business' list. Let them know why you are here.

Have a great day.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
12/10/12 5:21 PM CST
Hello everyone.

I see that a fair number of you have been visiting this thread everyday. I want to apologize at the lack of specials. We are currently working with ourmember business' to get a list going for the new year. They keep asking, "What do you think these guys want?" I told them I would ask, so here I am. Please PM me with specials that would trip you trigger and I will get them for you.

Thanks and as always, the Fremont area Chamber Business' thank you for you patronage. Visit www.travelfremont.com for a list of members. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
4/23/12 5:02 PM CST
I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who is reading this post. Now, I would like to do something for you. Can you tell me the kind of specials you would like to see come across? If you want to PM me please do so. I will work on the corresponding business' to support that special.

Thanks

Fremont chamber members appreciate your continued support.

DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
4/17/12 2:38 PM CST
Saturday April 21st Fort Fremont Marine will be hosting the 12th annual "Walleye Classic" Walleye tournament. The weigh ins will start at 1:00 PM

Starting at Noon, there will be FREE BRATS and chips and soda for EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS. Stop on by and say hi, watch the event and maybe talk to a few of the fisherman for tips on "How to". The tournament is a weight event and the anglers are encouraged to hold the fish up so everyone can see them.

Fort Fremont Marine 8969 Cty, RD II (eye-eye) Fremont, WI 54940 920-446-3220

2 Miles south of Fremont, Right on the river.

FREMONT Chamber members appreciate your business.

[This post was last edited on 4/17/12 at 4:55 PM]
DENNY FOX
DENNY FOX
4/5/12 2:49 PM CST
This saturday April 7th we have a special from Channel Cats, located at 204 wolf river Dr. Fremont wi. 44° 15.597'N, 88° 51.866'W (DD.MM.MM) and the GPS Cords. 920-446-2200 http://www.channelcatsbar.com/

This saturday, staying in line with there name, CHANNEL CATS, they are offering a buy one get one free cat fish dinner. You do have to say that you seen it exculsively on Lake Link to get the special.

Go check out the fine people at Channel cats.

Fremont Chamber members support fishing and thank you for your patronage.

Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 18
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook