GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 6:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
tim
tim
USER since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Edited on 1/15/12 8:30 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 52,990 Posts
9/23/17 @ 11:08 PM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
USER since 6/27/08

With all the heat it would be nice to see some bikinis in the stands tomorrow. 

Post Your Comment
9/22/17 @ 12:42 PM
ibfishn
ibfishn
USER since 8/2/01

As for the Bengals,  Daltons play has been so bad the coaching staff has thrown around the idea of giving McCarren a shot. 

Rumor has it that a group of players asked management to consider Kapaernick if the QB play doesn't improve. 

Post Your Comment
9/22/17 @ 12:39 PM
ibfishn
ibfishn
USER since 8/2/01

Klingler was the other guy.   There were actually 7 or 8 guys drafted that year either by us or someone else that were on our Super Bowl team. 

The 2nd round of that draft was loaded. 

Post Your Comment
9/22/17 @ 9:34 AM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

So, how do we interpret that?

Personally, I find it accurate and amusing.......

Post Your Comment
9/22/17 @ 9:29 AM
swamp people
swamp people
USER since 5/14/12

GO PACK GO

Post Your Comment
9/22/17 @ 8:18 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

I hadn't notice that IB.  I know Buck and Dez.  Was the other Emtman?  And...a fullback went top 10.  Wow.

So, onto the Bengals.  I've listened to a lot of Sirus XM NFL radio.  Bengal fans are not happy with their line. PFF says that the Bengal line is even worse than the Seahawk line.  O-line that is.

GB isn't healthy, but they should have enough firepower to cruise to nice home win here.

Thinking it will be a win by 14-17 points.

Of the little I've seen of the Bengals, the old corner, Pac-Man, is playing really good ball.  He's the corner to avoid.

Post Your Comment
9/21/17 @ 4:55 PM
brews4995
brews4995
USER since 4/2/10

That draft was the start of the Packers superbowl team. They got Robert Brooks, Mark Chmura, and Edgar Bennett. 

Post Your Comment
9/21/17 @ 4:32 PM
ibfishn
ibfishn
USER since 8/2/01

You know what's really funny about that draft Vegas?  3 of the top 6 picks spent time on the Packers roster.

Post Your Comment
9/21/17 @ 3:38 PM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

I'll leave the Tbuck discussion like this.  You expect more out of a 5'th overall pick. (Similar to the Hawk debate) But to be fair to him, that draft wasn't the best up top.  As I look at it, I'm not sure there was one franchise player in the first round of that draft.

1992 NFL draft

Post Your Comment
9/21/17 @ 2:55 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
USER since 12/20/12

Tbuc was mouthy and blew assignments here and there but he would be the number one corner on this team.  Again he was what he was but dude snagged balls and was a very good cover guy about 97% of the time! he played alot on feel of the game and he guessed right way more then when he guessed wrong but when he was wrong he was like way way wrong like on the replay he wasnt even in the camera view type wrong. Those are the plays most remember.  Tbuc was a pain but was not a bad player look at his stats. Better stats then any corner on this team. And as for randall and rollins they both suck. I said it when they were drafted both slow on the field both of them have bad hips both couldnt catch a cold. They lucky im not TT cuz i would find someother team worse off then the pack and unload these two clowns. They BOTH suck out loud. And not just because of atl game they just have sucked for 3 yrs and while gunter was no all star at least he tried i take gunter over eather of these two clowns 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 52,990 Posts