SEARCH
MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

2019 Waterfowl Reports

1/3/19 @ 7:39 AM
INITIAL POST
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09

Another year, and time to Post your Reports and stories for another great year of Hunting!

Displaying 16 to 30 of 179 posts
11/29/19 @ 1:16 AM
Aidan Meisinger
User since 11/29/19

Anyone hunting in Green Bay wi, lately? Haven’t gone in a couple weeks  just wanted to see how people are doing and where the hunting is decent without too much ice. Lmk!! 

11/29/19 @ 12:48 AM
Tr carper
Tr carper
User since 6/15/15

One more pic of that birds belly.

11/28/19 @ 8:12 PM
Tr carper
Tr carper
User since 6/15/15

Still grinding it out. Been seeing alot of mallards but getting them to work has been rough. Hunted the river behind my house was able to get some to work me but only 3 gave it all up and came in feet down. 1 greenhead, 1 hen mallard, and one hybrid that made my season. Happy Thanksgiving back at the grind in the morning in a different spot on a different river to see what happens. 

11/26/19 @ 6:16 PM
walleyezhunter05
User since 3/22/05

Congrats on that band walleye! Beautiful redhead. We’re gaining more and more ducks and geese here daily. Wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and best of luck hunting. Be safe.

WalleyezZ 

11/26/19 @ 7:56 AM
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09

As of 4:45a.m.- Wave after wave of Honkers migrating South. This went on, non-stop for 45 minutes. My Duck Hunting partner seen tons of geese staged yesterday but only one duck. After hunting prime areas last Thursday, Friday, Sat. and Sunday, did not see more than 2 dozen ducks. With the weather system that's moving in I would expect any birds left around are gonna be heading out fast. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving and shoot straight!   

11/25/19 @ 12:02 PM
Can
Can't Catch a walleye!
User since 1/23/15

Speaking of bands, shot my first banded bird a couple weeks ago on a trip back home from college. Beautiful redhead out of New York banded just this spring! Truly unbelievable and very lucky. Also shot my first ole squaw the next day. Just a juvi drake but been a dream of mine since I started hunting. Good luck to all!

11/24/19 @ 8:15 PM
walleyezhunter05
User since 3/22/05

Congrats again Bullman, any jewelry is cool! I shot a banded honker this year that happened to be from way up in Hudson Bay. Crazy to think what that birds been through. CARPIO send em down! Hah! Will be out in the mornin, good luck everyone. 

WalleyeZz

11/24/19 @ 4:41 PM
Bullman
User since 4/10/15

Walleye 05  She was banded in Mayville, WI in August of 2016 as an adult, Born 2015 or earlier. So much for the thought that the northern birds were down!!!  

11/23/19 @ 8:46 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Hunter 05   2 nites ago there were a bazillion waterfowl near my pier!   Feel free to bang away, enough fertilizer on my lawn and piers!  CARPIO 

11/21/19 @ 9:31 PM
walleyezhunter05
User since 3/22/05

congrats on the jewelry bull man! Let us know where she was from! Good luck everyone, be safe. 

WalleyeZz 

11/21/19 @ 8:48 PM
Bullman
User since 4/10/15

Had a nice shoot Yesterday in SE Wisconsin. Broke some ice to get out on the water. Beautiful day. Even got some jewelry on a banded hen. Should have had a few more, but ended up leaving them for next year! Nice way to end the season.

11/20/19 @ 7:15 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Cool pics SM! Definitely a different angle for waterfowling. 

11/20/19 @ 4:26 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

You either love or hate late season duck hunting.  There is something "rewarding" about breaking through ridiculous ice.....then riding the swells like a cork.  Portions of the decoy strings disappear and then reappear in the wave troughs and crests.  Birds approaching "on the deck" play "now you see me, now you don't" until they are right in your face.

11/19/19 @ 8:06 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

Walleyez,

The ducks are on their way.....

11/19/19 @ 10:06 AM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Your last weeks birds WERE the Wisconsin birds. lol

Displaying 16 to 30 of 179 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE