MORE
Ice Fishing

Augers

10/10/23 @ 3:34 PM
INITIAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Eskimo under 14 pounds with their new model. Very tempting. Thought my Ion at 22 or 23 pounds was light. 

What auger do you have or want these days? 

Displaying 76 to 78 of 78 posts
10/10/23 @ 4:48 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11
The dynamics of eskimo/Ion intrigue me. Same company yet they broadcast ion as the elite auger, I assume so they can charge an absurd amount for it. But I have to assume the technology is similar so I'm interested in trying out the new E-40.

Personally, I think weight is all that matters anymore. We've come so far in the technology of augers that speed is irrelevant, battery life is great across the board and type of auger bit is just a personal preference based on conditions you fish. I've tried just about every auger on the market and have yet to find anything that makes me want to upgrade from the MKE/kdrill. I won't sit here and try and convince you that the k-drill combination is better, just nothing superior enough to justify the cost.
Displaying 76 to 78 of 78 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE