SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Lake Michigan Rideshare

7/26/05 @ 1:59 PM
INITIAL POST
ripper
User since 6/15/01
I didn't see a thread specifically for this so I'll start it. Fishermen without boats and folks looking for a partner on their own boat can get together here. Maybe even partner on ownership, as this is not a cheap hobby. I recently sold my boat because as me and my friends got older, I found it difficult to find people to fish with, and could not justify the expense of the ship. If anyone needs any help out of the Racine area, I can offer 8 years of fishing experience, outfitting and owning single and twin boats 24 to 31 feet in length, and of course help with the expense of fishing.

It is very sad to see some boats (and their captains) sit on a beautiful calm summer day.

Displaying 46 to 60 of 483 posts
9/28/15 @ 3:01 AM
TigerMiller13
TigerMiller13
User since 7/23/13
Will be in Sheboygan piers area tuesday and wednesday nights. My dad and I both. Anyone looking for some company let me know.
9/22/15 @ 10:19 PM
Fishin AGAIN!!
User since 11/20/14
Looking for 1 or 2 passengers. Friday midnight out of mckinley. Full moon and calm seas! Message me if interested.
9/21/15 @ 11:18 PM
TigerMiller13
TigerMiller13
User since 7/23/13
No disrespect to anyone but some of us can't afford a boat. Be as it may we all share a love for fishing and some of us utilize it to put food on the tables all winter at home. Anyone who is offered an opportunity to fish on a boat and is either disrespectful, or does something stupid is clearly a moron and only represents about 1% of those of us out there that love fishing.
9/11/15 @ 7:09 PM
Fishin AGAIN!!
User since 11/20/14
We have had great luck with people on this thread so far! Four different guys and nothing bad to say about any of them. One guy now fishes with my dad more than I do! All have been on time and helpful when asked. Also decent way to learn new ideas and methods.
9/11/15 @ 7:45 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01
Kudos to the guys who open up their boats to complete strangers. You are far more brave than I.
9/11/15 @ 5:40 AM
TigerMiller13
TigerMiller13
User since 7/23/13
Let me know if anyone has any spots available on their boat. Would more than likely be me and my dad. I have 0 experience from a boat but a lot from the pier. I'm a big guy. My dad has a lot of experience from boats. Sheboygan is where we usually fish or Kewaunee. Text me at 920-530-3566 otherwise pm me on here. My name is Laike but my wife calls me Tiger. Cool
9/1/15 @ 12:50 PM
pike eyes
User since 12/28/10
My wife and I are looking to get out I have a 17' but do only inland fishing soft and hard. We are looking for someone who might be going out. We have been on a lot of charters with the kids but they have all been stationed away for awhile,2 boys army 1 marines. The regular charters at $ 400 and up for just the 2 if us is a little pricey. We work some crazy hrs but would be able to do like Fri/Sat/Sun evening thing. PM me
8/31/15 @ 4:58 PM
furface
User since 1/26/06
I'd like to fish Lake Michigan several times in September. Please call me if you need someone to help with the work and to split trip costs. I used to fish the big lake in my own boat but stopped a few years ago when I retired and downsized my boat. Can make mornings or evenings, weekdays or weekends. Please give me a call at 920-992-6457 if you need help, or just want to hear a new fishing story while waiting for the next bite. Thanks, Kevin
8/27/15 @ 7:46 AM
seeth11489
User since 2/18/10
Might be looking for someone to join me Saturday night/Sunday morning. Going to depend on how this weather system stirs up the big pond. I just don't like going out in big rollers.
8/16/15 @ 12:22 PM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09
Pm sent werps
8/16/15 @ 11:56 AM
Werps1
User since 1/10/07
Looking for someone to occasionally fish with. I'm 56 year old guy. Lots of fishing knowledge, been serious fisherman for over 35 years. Have All of the gear for inland and Lake Mich- seriously,- but only 16'deep V-, many whistles and bells, boat. Fish out of Sheboygan and/or Port Washington and Winnebago, as I live in the Northern Kettle Moraine. Can go eves. and weekends. Not a party-er, really like to fish. Beer after if want! I live in the boonies so not many guys around, and my buddies always have too much else to do, not into fishing... Very interested in meeting someone who has same interest, has some gear, has experience too, and maybe even a larger boat for Lake Michigan that wants add'l gear and help to run it! Tired of staring at my gear hoping someone would go. If interested in talking about it, pm me.
8/14/15 @ 8:36 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
Shot in the dark but, im free Sunday morning if anyone has a spot open. Milwaukee...
8/13/15 @ 10:06 PM
Swede John
User since 5/3/10
Pm sent cpr
8/10/15 @ 9:17 PM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09
I'm on vacation until the 20th. If anyone is looking yo fill a seat I can fish every day but sat/sun. Willing to travel. Thanks nubbz
8/8/15 @ 1:58 AM
boattech
User since 12/22/04
Long shot but my 3rd just bailed. Leaving McKinley at 330. If you want to go call 920 382 9899
Displaying 46 to 60 of 483 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE