SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Lake Michigan Rideshare

7/26/05 @ 1:59 PM
INITIAL POST
ripper
User since 6/15/01
I didn't see a thread specifically for this so I'll start it. Fishermen without boats and folks looking for a partner on their own boat can get together here. Maybe even partner on ownership, as this is not a cheap hobby. I recently sold my boat because as me and my friends got older, I found it difficult to find people to fish with, and could not justify the expense of the ship. If anyone needs any help out of the Racine area, I can offer 8 years of fishing experience, outfitting and owning single and twin boats 24 to 31 feet in length, and of course help with the expense of fishing.

It is very sad to see some boats (and their captains) sit on a beautiful calm summer day.

Displaying 31 to 45 of 483 posts
9/18/16 @ 12:00 AM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09

if any one is looking for 1 more Sunday afternoon I'm available. I have plenty of experience and willing to help with gas. pretty much anywhere in wi would be great. thanks

8/26/16 @ 9:32 PM
hunt2labs
hunt2labs
User since 4/9/03

EDIT: I'll take my boat if I can find a crew-

Any Madison - Milw guys want to go?

Text; 608-719-9744

The old kicker's running a little rough but I use my main for trolling anyway.

Leaving Madison around 3am if I find a crew to help with gas.

7/29/16 @ 2:27 AM
CastMaster08
User since 7/24/08

Anyone heading out of Milwaukee that doesn't want their salmon? Please message me. Just looking for some for my smoker this year. Or you supply the fish, I'll smoke them and we split what I smoke. 

7/8/16 @ 9:54 PM
Fenwick70
PRO MEMBER User since 2/26/16

Have an open seat for Sunday and Monday out of Milwaukee. Launching around 3am both days. No need to chip in, I've got everything covered. Send a message or text 414-477-3919. 

7/8/16 @ 5:57 PM
duckc.1187
User since 3/18/05

Hi, anyone need another person tomorrow algoma to Port Washington. Hit me up. Will chip in.  Thanks

6/26/16 @ 9:49 PM
xcvatr
PRO MEMBER User since 2/27/06

will be at the dock approx 5 am green gmc and a red lund if someone needs a ride tomorrow morning 6/27

Port washington

Dale

6/7/16 @ 1:51 PM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09

anyone going out weds afternoon or evening looking for 1 more for their crew? only nice weather day week and hoping to get out. pm me thanks and tight lines!!

5/24/16 @ 8:26 AM
draggin bottom
User since 6/23/09

hi; what is your schedule and where do you live

5/21/16 @ 10:43 PM
fishingmaster1997
User since 4/18/12

Hi, I've never fishing Lake Michigan from a boat and I'd love to give it a try. I don't have the equipment for it but I'll happily pay for gas. Feel free to shoot me a message if your looking for a fishing partner, I'd greatly appreciate it 

5/20/16 @ 4:44 PM
sharkbait1
User since 6/9/07

Fishing out of Milwaukee tomorrow and have room for two at 5 am. Feel free to instant message me or call 414-517-3237 Ken.

5/10/16 @ 3:20 PM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09
anybody have an open seat for tomorrow? Milwaukee or north. havent been out in 3 weeks. pm me thanks
4/22/16 @ 11:04 AM
draggin bottom
User since 6/23/09
well I finally got moved up to Sheboygan..i don't know anyone here although I have been coming up to fish the big lake and bago for years..with that said,i am looking to meet some people either it be guys or girls that want to fish with me and tater (my yellow lab,good luck dog)I have a boat that is set up nicely and I know how to use it.i am easy going and expect the same for anyone in my boat..give me a call at 608-617-7854 or message me..i am retired now and can fish whenever,day or night..
4/15/16 @ 8:23 PM
Fishercreek
User since 10/2/05
Headed to Bender to fish Saturday afternoon around 1:30. 17 ft boat. Looking for one more crew member to run a few more lines- one of my regular guys felt the need to head to Chicago for the weekend. Experience preferred. If your interested please contact me at 414-4nine nine six 2 eight nine. Art
10/5/15 @ 12:33 AM
TigerMiller13
TigerMiller13
User since 7/23/13
Scott69 please check your inbox. Thank you
9/30/15 @ 8:02 PM
scott69
User since 11/9/11
I have a twenty one foot sea Ray that is set up for the big pond. I have twenty years of Lake Michigan fishing experience. I am now disabled and need help launching my boat and setting lines. I am very flexible as to when to go and wouldn't mind someone that enjoys fishing as much as I do to help with fuel and the launching and loading of the boat. Please email me at [email protected].
Displaying 31 to 45 of 483 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE