SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 46 to 60 of 1,410 posts
3/11/24 @ 6:25 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Yup, definitely a human in a squatch suit for the tourists.  Jolly good show!
3/11/24 @ 5:38 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Let's see if this one works...

Was able to get the correct link.  This is pretty convincing.

3/11/24 @ 5:37 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

3/11/24 @ 12:06 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
3/11/24 @ 11:51 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
That island they’re talking about is bigger than the state of Delaware.
3/11/24 @ 9:24 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Everybody’s talking about the expedition Bigfoot episode from yesterday. I did not see it, but it is about that place in the north that they shut down and there was a Bigfoot throwing logs and and or trees scared the crap out of a bunch of workers. I’m gonna have to make sure I catch that. I heard a lot about that episode, I heard they also went to the island that had the trees placed in the ground upside down. 
3/10/24 @ 12:38 PM
Snake1
Snake1
GTN, Thermal and LiDAR is what I want on mine. Price is anywhere from $5500 to $15,000. Working on some Grants for that. You need an expensive one with Auto-Return in case battery starts getting low so you don’t have to walk a mile to retrieve it. Anything good is expensive. Wouldn’t even by one without Auto-Return. Would also need to be Water-Proof. 
3/10/24 @ 11:48 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Nobody wants positive proof of the Squatch.  Then the whole mystery and search would be dead.

Signed, Wet Towel.
3/10/24 @ 8:17 AM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Have you guys thought about flying drones with LiDAR or photogrammetry, maybe thermal?? Not sure what sort of footprint these critters put out, would be interesting to try though, cover lots of ground, move fast, eliminate dead zones w/ no sign. Get a heat signature then move in? Just thought, wish I lived up north, would like to pitch in
3/9/24 @ 6:34 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Thank you snake it is always good to hear that from a pro, peer and a good friend!! People can believe what they want but the research and the results are there , thank you for your comments. Please do not sell yourself short with your calling and research abilities. One of these days to get snake and SM in the field for studying research could be the ultimate groundbreaking scenario! Be safe out there.
3/9/24 @ 3:16 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Early June, 2023, BMR and I went to my place up in Oneida County. He was teaching me some Bass techniques (That have really paid off) and we were just sippin some multiple real good whiskeys. 
So we were sittin on screen porch, just BS’n and BMR decides to perform a Squatch call (Very quiet, dark evening). He’s the best Caller I know. 
He made a few, and we heard a knock in forest behind the house. He let out a few more calls and something answered him!?!?!? There isn’t any houses behind the house so it wouldn’t be anybody on there back deck or anything. We heard 1 knock, 1 howl. 
I will admit I indulged in more whiskey than I normally would, just because of what happened. After that, I take more than 1 weapon up there now. It doesn’t prevent me from going into forest at night, but I’m more careful than I used to be. I think most of the investigators on this thread want to have a run in with the creature even if they feel fear. I think SM spends more time in the field than the rest of us lately. All of us route each other on to find that 1 piece of evidence that will brake this all open. My goal has always been to obtain a Squatch Body for Science. I understand a lot of us don’t agree with that, but it’s for Science. 
I wish I would have been up at Plum longer than I was. SM and BMR are Pro’s. 
3/9/24 @ 9:48 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
From experience that would’ve gave us the decibel level we needed for close range squatching. These animals were not that far out. That is why we decided to hold it that way. Still a steady thump, but easily detected within a couple hundred meters. We were trying not to be overly aggressive. No snake was there earlier I’m sure he had done some scouting but he is a busy man and had to take care of some things. We could not get together on this trip.
3/9/24 @ 7:19 AM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Was carefully analyzing all the recent submittal and had a few comments / questions:  bmr I noticed you were holding the birchbark tree thumping stick backwards and upside down?still get an a+ in my book for overall intensity and effort, true expert status, was snake there that day for backup, he carries the big gutting knife I think…. Suspended musky, a+ for the scientific data / evidence, will take me sometime to read and study though as is very comprehensive not to mention exhaustive. I think you guys could collaborate more often and keep this site updated, spring is the best for research, carry on…..
3/8/24 @ 9:19 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Hate to inform y’all but both species are now extinct because they didn’t get the Covid jab(ssssssss).  
3/8/24 @ 9:16 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Definitely an undeniable difference between squatch and human footprints.  It's not even close!

Nice work (as usual) SM!
Displaying 46 to 60 of 1,410 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE