SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 31 to 45 of 1,410 posts
3/13/24 @ 7:01 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
I think I might be watching the right episode season four episode one Bigfoot Island. And you’re right snake they said it’s the size of Delaware!
3/13/24 @ 4:28 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
No I did not. My research tells that site is still shut down. 
3/13/24 @ 4:25 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
I don’t know if they showed that video on that episode? The young boss in charge interviewed a logger about the same story as the video, but can’t remember them showing it? Did you see that one? 
3/13/24 @ 4:03 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
SM wow just wow!! Does anybody know the season number and/or episode that that video that I posted from expedition Bigfoot was on? Do you know the name of it?
3/13/24 @ 3:42 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
None of the more recent Bigfoot shows (Finding Bigfoot, Expedition Bigfoot) have done much of anything to bring any type of closure to the topic, though they bring in some of the newest high-end technology.  The producers try way too hard to sensationalize everything and make those "gotcha" moments and then never back it up with concrete data that is assembled in a skilled fashion.

Years ago, the show Monster Quest did have several episodes were there were very compelling data shared and discussed.  They had some very highly respected mammologists, anthropologists, primatologists, dermatoglyphic experts, biomechanical motion experts, mammalian hair experts, and skilled lay people (ex: respected aerospace engineers - highly data driven) review footprint/trackway morphology (collected across NA, showing variable toe spread/flexion track to track, healed injuries, sweat pores, etc, etc), review recorded audio, review collected hair morphology (unknown primate), analyze collected video (ex: showing gait/stride of Patterson/Gimlin video was nowhere close to that of a man walking), etc.  It was actually pretty decent, except when they went to commercial and showed the top of a computer-generated bigfoot head and the eyes moving back and forth with snorting growls (just stupid sensationalism again).

When guys like Dr. Henner Fahrenbach (and other credible scientists) can assemble the data from over 700 track casts taken across NA and over several decades, showing that the size/scaling is consistently on a different curve than man, you have something credible.  Furthermore, when charting the distribution of track lengths from those casts (again across several decades) yields a "normal distribution curve", the science would tell you it came from a living population, not a bunch of random hoaxes (though there are most certainly hoaxes out there).  

3/13/24 @ 3:12 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Lol! Funny stuff! 
What is the name of that show with the group of hillbilly’s trying to track him down.
At least they all carry their favorite weapon! Lol 😂 That would be the way I’d go about it! 
That show makes me laugh out loud just because of Authentic Stupidity!! 🥴
I still think BMR’s calls would be just as loud, if not louder than BoBo’s except it’s hard to judge the Decibels on his calls with a Vizio? 
The other day I turned on tv and Expedition Bigfoot was on. 
Mariah scolded Ronnie because the night before they heard something just over a small hilly area. Ronnie went running for the noise. She told him he put both of their lives at risk. And she pulled out her Primate Doctor Card!!! It was priceless. 
3/13/24 @ 2:59 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Funny thing about Expedition Bigfoot on this last season....they made no reference to their "algorithm" to find Bigfoot.  It must not have tested well with audiences.
3/13/24 @ 2:58 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
I haven't watched Finding Bigfoot in a while.  But I did like that show better.  They didn't take themselves as seriously.
And I loved Renee...especially her reactions.
One time, at night, she's walking through the woods with Moneymaker (thinking Ohio).  Matt is talking about how Bigfoot knows that cows are food for the humans and that is why they don't attack the cattle and instead go for deer.
The look on her face was priceless.  ​Her jaw dropped and she looked at the camera in complete amazement.

And Bobo just seems like an interesting dude to hang out with in the woods and see what happens.

3/13/24 @ 2:01 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Yea Vegas. I watch it too without being impressed about anything. I don’t think they’re quite as bad as BoBo and friends though. That could be up for debate I guess! Lol
3/13/24 @ 1:06 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
I saw the train video.  What an excellent prank to pull!  That one is very easy to explain away.

And there was nothing, literally nothing on Expedition Bigfoot that couldn't be explained away very easily.
I'm convinced that show is on the air to sell advertising.  

Oh, you found a cave that isn't big enough for a human to really fit into?  Great!   We have a robotic dog on hand to use. 
Need to cover ground?  Here's the latest and greatest drone, please do talk about it's extended battery life.

Trees upside down at logging locations.  I've actually seen that before....where loggers are at.
Then the wee little tree put upside down on a small island...lol.

Oh, look, an old cabin.  Let's spend the night there.  Only there's a broken window, so let's put some wood in there to keep the air out.  Of course the wood is going to knocked over.  To heck with looking for prints, let's just leave and not examine the area.

It's just cringeworthy.  Yet I watched every minute of that season.  And will the next.  And that is why it is on the air.

I want to believe Bigfoot is out there.  But that show ain't it.  That video didn't do it either, I swear either the 'Bigfoot" was waiving at the train or flipping it the bird at one point.   Either way?  Too easy to come to the prank conclusion.
3/13/24 @ 11:56 AM
Snake1
Snake1
I’ve seen that video in a different narration awhile ago. I also think that’s the incident that they discussed with Logger on “Expedition Bigfoot”. Very interesting indeed. 
3/12/24 @ 7:32 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Wow

What is that throwing trees!!!
3/12/24 @ 9:50 AM
Snake1
Snake1
Definitely a good clip. When it sits down, you can see how good that Translucent Hair blends into the shrubbery on hillside. 
Which leads me to say for my opinion is this case would still be open.
3/12/24 @ 4:58 AM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Yes, wish had a Vizio hear those are the best for researching….. good clip plum, hard to say for sure, if it wouldn’t have moved or walked in bipod like motions don’t think would of been noticed?? Blends into terrain at that distance, to tough to call w/ naked eye, agree with snakester on this one
3/11/24 @ 7:40 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Something about the legs doesn’t look right. But I could be wrong about that too!! 
Someone needs some good equipment to break down that short vid.
Displaying 31 to 45 of 1,410 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEXâ„¢ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE