SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 76 to 90 of 1,410 posts
3/6/24 @ 9:46 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
It's definitely not the birds that are eating the seed unless they're eating it at night. I usually refill everything every night last couple of nights they have been empty by morning. My wife also said that she heard our lab growling the other night.
3/6/24 @ 9:19 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
They are omnivores. They can eat birdseed, lichen, buds, shrooms, wild game, farm animals, fish,garbage, farm field yield , crustaceans, reptiles, and amphibians. There have been many cases of them eating birdseed.
3/6/24 @ 8:37 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
You might question BMR's research but there was 14 ​of us on the ice and we all heard the knocks. And no one was willing to stay out on the ice after dark.
3/6/24 @ 8:16 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Could it be birds snagger? They fly!?!?
3/6/24 @ 8:14 PM
snagger54
snagger54
BMR, you have probably mentioned this before but what do they eat. Something's been eating my bird seed they're 8 ft in the air ?
3/6/24 @ 7:45 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Did you work for the government?
3/6/24 @ 7:43 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
Such a charade....such activities question reliability...
3/6/24 @ 7:28 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
If there is one thing that you can take out of that last seminar, Saturday is this ain’t no joke
3/6/24 @ 7:28 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
This structure was in the woods behind my house. I looked for hair, prints, and Scat. 
Sometimes these items are hard to come by. 
Bigfoot photo by Snake1
Bigfoot photo by Snake1
3/6/24 @ 7:14 PM
snagger54
snagger54
Wow , I would have missed that it takes a trained Sasquatch hunter notice that . I'm glad you got out to do a little scouting.
3/6/24 @ 6:55 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
So when I walked the Shoreline early in the morning, I found a juvenile bed. It’s hard to really see it from a picture. I took one picture and then seen something off in the woods so I went to go look at it. But you can see that is definitely a bedding area of some kind of creature 
Bigfoot photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
3/6/24 @ 6:46 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
I'll just verify that more than just a few hiding behind me. I thought it was because I was the oldest and they were looking for my wisdom, but rethinking the whole event I've changed my mind. It's like that old joke...You don't have to out run a bear...You just have to out run Your buddies.
The one they should have went with was Clueless, he told the story of how he let a wild Bobcat out of a trap with out gettin tore up his self, that's impressive.
3/6/24 @ 6:32 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
I was hiding behind Polski just in case 
3/6/24 @ 6:14 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Since I am a data driven individual, I was shocked that no one picked up on the details regarding the piece of birch that "Jacques" used to attempt wood-knock communication during the up-north ice fishing gathering. Since the habitation site was so close to where he was going to wood-knock, Jacques found a birch chunk that still had the bark left on it.  Re: He knew the sasquatches were close and he wanted to keep the wood-knock decibels (dB) at a lower level so that a violent response was not created.  That layer of birch bark took about 25-30 dB off of the "boom, boom" vs. a solid piece of hardwood.  Good thing he did too, because Polski was seated on the ice next to the shoreline timber and the grill/food, which was set between the habitation site and wood-knock central.  Jacques was protecting others while trying to gather pertinent data.
3/6/24 @ 12:43 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
LOL!
Displaying 76 to 90 of 1,410 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE