Credit Card Information
Since we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way, Lake-Link will not bill you until your products, including backordered or preordered items, are actually shipped.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Please be sure to provide your exact name and billing zip code for your card -- the one your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- Please be aware that once we receive credit card authorization, the funds will be reserved up to 30 days depending on the bank (please check the policy of your lending institution). Also, if you are paying with a debit card, please verify with your bank if there are limitations pertaining to daily withdrawls on your card. Lake-Link reserves the right to request additional identification. If this is needed, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone. Your order will be processed as soon as we receive the requested information.
- We never bill for credit card service fees.
- Lake-Link is currently unable to process any credit cards that are issued or billed outside of the United States.
- You can be confident that your personal and account information is secure at Lake-Link. We employ the latest encryption technology in all parts of our site that require any personal information. Please read our security promise for more information.