Dan Small Outdoors RadioHost: Dan Small email show
Recent ShowsClick on any "Play This Show" button to listen to it. For past shows visit Dan Small Outdoors Radio Show Archives.
FALL GIVEAWAY ENDS IN DECEMBER: If you pledge to mentor a new hunter this year, we'll put your name in the drawing for one of two $100 gift certificates from Legendary Whitetails. To enter, call 414-297-7554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave your name and phone number and pledge to mentor a new hunter and we'll put you in the drawing.
NEW ICE FISHING SHOW GIVEAWAY: We're giving away four pairs of tickets to the Milwaukee Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show, coming to State Fair Park Dec. 8-10. To enter the drawing, call 414-297-7554 or email us at email@example.com. Leave your name and number and mention the Ice Fishing Show giveaway.
Dan Small Outdoors Radio Air TimesAlong with listening to Dan Small Outdoors Radio on demand here on Lake-Link, you can also hear our show on the following fine radio stations:
- WVRQ 1360 AM - Viroqua, WI - 9AM Saturdays
- WMEQ 880 AM - Menomonie, WI - 8AM Saturdays & Live Stream
- WLKG 96.1 FM - Lake Geneva, WI - 6AM Saturdays
- WLIP 1050 AM - Kenosha, WI - 7AM Saturdays
- WKTY 580 AM - La Crosse, WI - 7AM Saturdays
- WJRC 92.9 FM & 1270 AM - Mauston, WI - 7AM Saturdays & Live Stream
- WISN 1130 AM - Milwaukee, WI - 6AM Saturdays
- WHBL 1330 AM - Sheboygan, WI - 12PM Saturdays
- WFDL 1170 AM - Waupun/Fond du Lac, WI - 12PM Saturdays
- WERL 950 AM - Eagle River, WI - 9AM Saturdays
- WDTX 100.5 FM - Wausau, WI - 6AM Sundays
- WBIZ 1400 AM - Eau Claire, WI - 7AM Saturdays & Live Stream
- ESPN/WTLX 100.5 FM - Madison, WI - 7AM Saturdays
Listening InstructionsTo listen to any show simply click on the "Play This Show" button above the specific show title.
If you wish to continue browsing and listen to the show in the background, you can launch a smaller radio player to play the selected show. Just click the "Open In Mini Player" button above the specific show title. Please note that this will launch a pop-up window for the player so please disable any pop-up blockers.
Bandwidth ConsiderationsFor the best online listening experience the faster your connection to the Internet the better. If you use DSL, a cable modem or other high speed Internet connection you should have no problems listening to the radio shows online. If you use a dialup modem and your connection speed is less than 42kbps you may experience sound "choppiness" as your connection can not stream the show fast enough for you to listen and will stop periodically to "catch up". If this is your problem you can always download the show in full to your computer and then listen to the show from your computer.
Lake-Link Inc does not control and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of Dan Small Outdoors Radio. By listening to Dan Small Outdoors Radio on Lake-Link you agree to indemnify and hold Lake-Link, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any third party claim or demand arising out of your use of any programming of Dan Small Outdoors Radio.