Lake-Link is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Set forth below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to lake-link.com (the "Site").
Information We Collect
- Information You Submit: In a few areas on the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your Site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we request information from you when you:
In each of these instances, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address and similar personal information that is needed to provide you with services or information. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
- Register on the Site.
- Provide feedback in an online survey
- Participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotional offer.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list.
- Send us an e-mail.
- Participate in a chat room or post a message to a message board.
How We Use Your Information
- Your Browser Information: We use the information we collect with cookies to recognize you when you return to the Site. This means that you only have to enter your password in order to log in. We also use the information to improve the design of the Site. We do not share this information with any third party.
- Your Personal Information: We use your personal information for internal marketing efforts - for example, to help us improve the Site design and better understand the demographic makeup of our visitors. We may occasionally seek your permission to merge the information we collect from you with information that we receive from other sources. We will not use your information in this way unless we have received your prior agreement to do so.
We may use your personal information to alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services. If you do not want to receive such mailings you can easily opt-out of receiving further marketing from us by sending an e-mail with your request.
We will not give or sell your personal information to any third party without your consent or notification on the web site (this excludes third party promotions and give-a-ways, see below). This means that you will be able to opt-in your agreement to such use when you submit your personal information. At any time, you can easily opt-out of having your personal information shared any further with third parties by sending an e-mail with your request.
Terms Of Service
for this Site or Rules Of Conduct which the user agreed to abide by when registering for their Lake-Link account.
- Special Promotions, Drawings & Give-a-ways
Information that is collected for special promotions, drawings & give-a-ways that are funded by third parties may be provided to that third party in leiu of providing the product or services as prizes for the special promotions, drawings or give-a-way.
Our Agents And Contractors
Agents or contractors of Lake-Link, Inc. who have access to your personal information or the information we have collected using cookies are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
Keep Your Information Accurate
Please send us an e-mail
to ask us for the personal information we have collected from you during your visits to the Site. You may also use that address to correct and/or update information that we have on file.
No part of the Site is directed soley to children. We will never knowingly collect information from users under the age of 13.
What Else Should You Know
Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, Lake-Link, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.