SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Joke of the day

1/8/03 @ 7:06 PM
redneck29
User since 8/28/01
PARKING TICKET

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked geek. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! So I called him a piece of garbage. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

Displaying 46 to 60 of 7,547 posts
3/19/24 @ 7:38 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Good morning ladies
3/19/24 @ 7:34 PM
OneFineDay
User since 7/22/12
IQ, what did the blind man say as he walked past the fresh outdoor fish market?
3/19/24 @ 6:27 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
Seen this on another site   

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down..
We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.'
The vet decided to keep her for a day or so he said he would let us know when we could come and get her.
My husband (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.' He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.
My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge- O'.
They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion..
The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, Who is located in the same building, next door to the vet.
The GP's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.
He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, 'Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose!
Oh, and, by the way, she's pregnant! God only knows who the father is!' Then he closed the door. The silence was deafening.
3/19/24 @ 3:45 PM
setterjack
setterjack
PRO MEMBER User since 1/18/07
Joke of the day photo by setterjack
3/17/24 @ 7:00 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
I got a visit from the city police last week.  They told me that if I am going to walk around the house naked, I at least have to do it inside.
3/17/24 @ 12:59 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
The perfect shirt to party in on St. Patrick’s day.  lol
Joke of the day photo by antler junkie
3/15/24 @ 5:19 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Our local pizza guy has been arrested for selling drugs...

I have been a loyal customer for years.

I honestly had no idea he was selling pizzas.
3/14/24 @ 10:32 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
I’ve been feeling a bit cranky and run down lately.  I decided to Google my symptoms to see if I can figure out what I have.  Turns out it is kids.  I have kids.  
3/14/24 @ 10:30 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
I got kicked out of the Walmart break room today.  I got asked why I was even in the break room. Well, I am on a break, so isn’t this where I should be?  Uh, but you don’t work here?  I responded, “well, I just finished using the self check out, so technically I do work here.”
3/14/24 @ 6:17 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Old proctologists never die,
They just face the end.
3/12/24 @ 10:37 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Joke of the day? Do I continue to treat my infliction from last night? Why not ,but tht's a sure joke on me cause it never works!!
Joke of the day photo by chitowncrappieman
Joke of the day photo by chitowncrappieman
3/12/24 @ 10:19 AM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03
Yep..
Joke of the day photo by ktowne
3/9/24 @ 6:28 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
When I have a headache, I take two aspirin and  keep away from children, just like the bottle says.

3/7/24 @ 11:53 AM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
For anyone that needs a clarification on a woman's brassiere. I could also put this on the "Did you know thread"

WHAT RELIGION IS YOUR BRA?
A man walked into the ladies department and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said,'I'd like to buy a bra for my wife. '' What type of bra?' asked the clerk.
'Type?'  inquires the man,  'There's more than one type?'' Look around,' said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material imaginable.'Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from.' 
Relieved, the man asked about the types.
The saleslady replied:'There are the Catholic, Salvation Army, Presbyterian, and the Baptist types.Which one would you prefer?'
Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them.The Saleslady responded, 'It is all really quite simple.'
The Catholic type supports the masses;The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen;The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright;The Baptist type makes mountains out of molehills.
Oh and
Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD ,  E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!
{A} Almost Boobs.{B} Barely there.{C} Can't Complain.{D} Dang!{DD} Double dang!{E} Enormous!{F} Fake.{G} Get a Reduction.{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!

oh They forgot the German bra.
Holtzemfromfloppen!!

3/6/24 @ 6:07 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
How do you mend a broken heart?

With ticker tape!

Displaying 46 to 60 of 7,547 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE