MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
Snake1
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,419 posts
5/6/24 @ 5:08 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Unless neighbors heard you guys doing calls and and called DNR or Police? It might be a hot zone? 
5/6/24 @ 3:17 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
A white vehicle drove by slowly this weekend while we were there.  Based on the official vehicle identification, "Jacques" was looking in the right area.
Bigfoot photo by SuspendedMusky
5/6/24 @ 8:20 AM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
Some day these knowledgeable adventurists will have scientific evidence that the creature truly does exist!
Bigfoot photo by fishhook
5/6/24 @ 8:01 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
I looked for hair and prints. The ground there is not good for prints. Did not come up with any hairs. Nothing to take fingerprints off either. I was also getting a sense that I should probably stay away from that area as well. I also did not have another apple to offer. I know better than that. I am no rookie.
5/5/24 @ 7:45 PM
chitowncrappieman
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
You guys are getting close…. Good collaboration, skill sets working together, team work, that’s what it takes, keep us posted on good progressions
5/5/24 @ 7:34 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
I hope you collected the hair that was stuck on the bark fragment holding the apple.
5/4/24 @ 10:35 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
And there you have it more proof! This ain’t no joke.
Bigfoot photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/3/24 @ 8:12 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Good move. I would clear out all the leaves and branches around tree so I could see possible Apple eaters footprints. If anybody has time before it gets dark I would perform this simple task. JMO  BMR and myself have discussed Crypto events many times. 
I believe your group may be feeding him too much Bourbon for him to set up bait staition properly before sunset. JMO 
5/3/24 @ 7:58 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
While up north today we had a solid discussion with researcher Bassmaster.  As I've mentioned before, he is considered the "Jacques Lafluer" of Wisconsin.

Pic of "Jacques" after setting a juicy Ambrosia apple 8ft up on the side of a Hemlock tree.  We will see if it is taken tonight.  Hopefully some footprint impressions from the "big fella" are found in the morning.
4/20/24 @ 8:50 AM
Snake1
Snake1
Cher had some movie a long time ago where she was raising a deformed child. That Squatch looks just like that kid did. Probably got the mask in Hollywood. If it isn’t a person in a mask, then Canada has some real ugly Squatches! 
4/19/24 @ 5:40 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
The photo below looks about as "real" as any potential bigfoot photo I have ever seen......

4/19/24 @ 3:33 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Yeah, back on the real research watching the history channel. I got on the unexplained with William Shatner. He’s talking about the 7 to 8 foot Homa sapiens that were found in Asia. They are showing the photos at the Indian army released the giant footprints up in the Himalayas. Good show. I know it spelled wrong we’re not let me put the real name lol
4/19/24 @ 3:21 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
All jokes aside, the picture looks like photoshop.  It just doesn't match with the rest of the surroundings.
4/19/24 @ 2:46 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
The plants are not consistent with Vancouver Island.  I say total b.s.
4/19/24 @ 2:42 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
That is a Predator.  Invisibility shield was probably down.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,419 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE