MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Nungesser Lake

6/12/13 @ 1:14 PM
INITIAL POST
OneMoreJig
OneMoreJig
User since 6/7/13
Has anyone fished here recently? Looking for some advice on where the big pike might be. I Leave in 3 days. You can PM me, any info is greatly appreciated.
Displaying 46 to 60 of 60 posts
8/5/14 @ 9:21 AM
Iowa4ND
User since 6/30/14
Grizzly700,Thanks for the info on Farrar. May not be worth the extra effort but we'll see. Have nephew coming who has never been up North fishing so may have to do it just to give him the full experience. Less than 48 hours and we are on the road. Looks like warm weather up there this week so we might be fishing some deeper water.
8/5/14 @ 8:06 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
User since 3/25/14
The dock hands said it is wet, need rubber boots! They also said the fishing is no better and no worse than Nungesser its self. Numbers are good but don't expect monsters they said. As of last Friday big pike was 48" and walleye was 28" from Nungesser. Portage lake was at 33" for pike and 20" for walleye. That was from Doug and the dock hands. Enjoy your trip and drive safe! Moose were active north of Dryden!!
Nungesser Lake photo by Grizzly700
8/4/14 @ 5:25 PM
Iowa4ND
User since 6/30/14
Glad to hear you had a great trip. We leave Thursday morning, any word on how the portage into Farrar is going?
8/4/14 @ 10:57 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
User since 3/25/14
Just came back from Nungesser this past Friday. Weather was great and the fishing was awesome as usual! My father and I didn't fish as hard as we could have but we decided to enjoy our trip more than fish hard. We still averaged about 60 walleyes a day, some days more some days less. We trolled a lot, walleye action and pike action on trolling baits was amazing! Finished the trip the trip with a fat 36" pike and a decent 22.5" walleye. Can't wait to go back up to "the Lodge" next year!! p.s. their crew was great this year!!
8/3/14 @ 9:41 PM
Iowa4ND
User since 6/30/14
Onemorejig, sent you a pm with a couple questions if you have a second
7/11/14 @ 2:21 PM
Dani
Dani
User since 10/6/01
Nungesser Lake Lodge was more then perfect for us in the past 5 years from A-Z.
Nungesser Lake photo by Dani
7/7/14 @ 8:35 PM
JMKC
User since 6/19/01
Was up there in June 2012, stayed at Birchpoint, no complaints. Caught 45" Pike by Three Islands (West Side of Lake) while Walleye fishing, mostly Walleye lake, good numbers. Good Luck, JJ
7/3/14 @ 3:35 PM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
User since 3/25/14
3 weeks away from my departure to Nungesser!! Any info would be appreciated. My second time on the lake and my fathers first. I would love him to have the fun that I had two years ago!! This time I want to spend more time looking for the toothy critters!! Thanks in advance.
7/1/14 @ 10:50 AM
OneMoreJig
OneMoreJig
User since 6/7/13
Iowa4ND, Sent you a PM.
6/30/14 @ 3:12 PM
Iowa4ND
User since 6/30/14
OneMoreJig, how did you do? previous posts have me a little worried about the service at particular "Lodges" at this lake that we may have an upcoming trip to August
9/13/13 @ 9:33 PM
gtaggart
User since 6/12/12
Jackal, I sent you a message. Thanks
9/11/13 @ 9:31 PM
Jackal
Jackal
User since 5/19/05
Gtaggart, When are you planning on going? Have you booked yet? Let chat via Messenger.
9/6/13 @ 10:22 PM
gtaggart
User since 6/12/12
I was looking at going to this lake next year. Can you tell me which resort you went to? I do not want to spend the money and have a bad time. Thank you
9/6/13 @ 9:58 PM
Jackal
Jackal
User since 5/19/05
Went this year for the first time to the Lodge. Nice facilities, decent lake, poor service. The dock hands were incredibly rude, even to the children. It made for a very unpleasant week. I will not be patronizing this outfit again.
Displaying 46 to 60 of 60 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE