SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Cliff Lake Ontario Fishing Reports - Cliff Lake Resorts

6/21/14 @ 6:22 PM
INITIAL POST
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08
Check out what is happening on Cliff Lake with their "Camp Update" videos. A pretty cool way to see whats being caught and what techniques are working. Check it out!!! http://youtu.be/W2mcRliFTyc
Cliff Lake Ontario Fishing Reports - Cliff Lake Resorts photo by Cliff Lake Resorts
Displaying 16 to 30 of 67 posts
1/17/19 @ 12:20 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Ty is about as nice and genuine a person as you will ever meet.  
1/17/19 @ 11:51 AM
fishguidealso
User since 2/5/10

I get to cliff lake a number of times throughout the season.i normally launch off the highway so don't ave anything to do with the camp.i do like fishing here as ts pretty quite at very little boa traffic.i mainly go for muskies and lake trout which is pretty good fishing.bass are nuts anywhere on the lake with some good sizes.pike are there also but harder to get.walleyes can be tough if you are no familiar with the lake.reason it's not so busy if your into numbers.if you like big walleyes you have to work it's a good lake.lots of 25"plus.it is a beautifully lake to fish on.well marked and safe to travell on.

1/16/19 @ 11:28 PM
Inukshuk
User since 10/29/09

The more recent posts tell me all I need to know about the motivations of the poster. 

I'd prefer an unbiased report. It's a coincidence that these posts come during the All Canada Show milk run.

Enjoy your free stay 

1/12/19 @ 10:13 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Great musky episode filmed on Cliff by the Sportsman's Journal

2/15/18 @ 12:17 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Our adventure portage lakes are amazing fisheries!  Almost no pressure and walleyes up the ying yang!!

2/2/18 @ 8:20 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Check out Cliff Lake Resorts on an episode of the Sportsman's Journal on Fox Sports North.  This episode aired 1/27/2018.

1/3/18 @ 3:49 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Cliff Lake Resorts will be featured on the Sportsman's Journal tv series in 2018 on Fox Sports Net affiliates!  Make sure to go and LIKE Cliff Lake Resorts and Sportsman's Journal Facebook pages for great giveaways all year in 2018!

Here is sneak peak:

8/27/17 @ 10:12 AM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Camp update #4 is about finding walleye in early fall,When the walleye fishing is good, the walleye fishing is GOOD!!!

7/25/17 @ 1:15 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Another camp update FEATURING!!!!

Some BEAUTIFUL mid season CLIFF LAKE MUSKY!!!!! 

6/30/17 @ 7:58 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Camp Update #2!  Lakers are the focus and there is no better way then catching them while vertical jigging!

6/25/17 @ 9:34 PM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01

6/2/17 @ 9:02 PM
Remi
User since 3/23/05
We used white jigging raps last year, it worked. Biggest size you can buy. Solid white color.
5/26/17 @ 8:35 AM
Arod
User since 2/26/13

Just got done watching your video on the use of jigging raps. You mentioned using them for lake trout. I'm curious to know what color of the rap seems to work the best on Cliff. About 25 years ago we spent a couple of seasons at Cliff's Camp which I now believe is your outpost camp. We are now on Sturgeon Lake and have become hooked on lake trout fishing. We use a number of different jigging techniques but have not used jigging raps. Enjoy watching your videos.

Thanks

5/25/17 @ 2:04 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

2017 is on her way!!  First update of the season and lots more to follow.  good luck and remember Less People = More Fish, Cliff Lake Baby!

4/3/17 @ 7:42 PM
Tyler Trampe
User since 7/20/08

Open water is right around the corner and our first guests arrive in 40 days! 

Cliff Lake is a premier multi-species lake and Muskies run rampant - here is a video that will get your blood pumping for 2017!

Displaying 16 to 30 of 67 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE