SEARCH
MORE
Archery

What cross bow do you think is the best

2/21/14 @ 10:48 AM
INITIAL POST
bob kaz
User since 1/7/02
I purchased the Ten Point with acudraw crank system , really a great bow ! I t. Ride to pull other bows back even with the 50% let off cables and couldn't the crank system is really a great tool , Thanks Ten Point . This setup allows me to still bow hunt probably will use it for rifle too.
Displaying 76 to 90 of 124 posts
8/11/14 @ 10:53 AM
Ganzo
Ganzo
User since 10/27/06
Kodabow Big Rhino
8/7/14 @ 10:15 PM
musky nut
musky nut
User since 7/20/12
The Dude,My son picked up that same bow last week and i got to say its pretty awesome! I took a few shots with it and your right its dead on! Its gonna be his 1st year bow hunting and i will tell you it cant come soon enough...he is very excited and so am i !! Big Smile
8/5/14 @ 3:00 PM
bowtech Dee
bowtech Dee
User since 10/23/12
Its funny how some joe blow always has to be a jerk. Dont see your 2 cents worth of a comment in the crossbow comments. Oh yah maybe you are just one of the trolls on here. Big talk from someone sitting behind a computer. Anytime you would like to have a discussion in person other than trolling the site let me know...tough guy Wink
8/5/14 @ 2:22 PM
rePLOW
User since 4/26/13
Is it just me or is Dee getting dumber by the day?
8/5/14 @ 10:16 AM
bowtech Dee
bowtech Dee
User since 10/23/12
10-4 Old Salt Big Smile
8/5/14 @ 9:15 AM
Old Salt
Old Salt
User since 8/14/02
bowtech DEE wrote: A nonresident should have more say? Dosent make sense just because they pay higher fees. I agree, DEE. It was Saronafish who stated that the people who contribute the most money to managing the resource should have the biggest say in how it is managed. I was of the opinion that the Wisconsin deer herd is the common property of all Wisconsin citizens and that each citizen's input carries the same weight.
8/4/14 @ 3:34 PM
Down2erth
Down2erth
PRO MEMBER User since 6/21/01
What the hell does any of that have to do with crossbows!
8/4/14 @ 3:12 PM
bowtech Dee
bowtech Dee
User since 10/23/12
A nonresident should have more say? Dosent make sense just because they pay higher fees.
8/4/14 @ 12:38 PM
Old Salt
Old Salt
User since 8/14/02
If that is the logic you are going to use, then a nonresident should have a bigger say in how the resource is managed than a resdient hunter because he or she contributes more money through increased license fees than a resident. Let me guess....uh, you didn't mean that.
8/4/14 @ 7:45 AM
Saronafish
Saronafish
User since 1/5/05
To the comment about the deer belonging to everyone I have this to say. If someone doesn't hunt in this state and wants a say in how the deer are managed... they can shut their mouth and move on to something else. We the hunters are the only ones that money into the management of these animals with our license fees. Until the other side starts to pay for them as well I see them having no right in trying to say how to manage squat.
8/3/14 @ 1:54 PM
TheDude
TheDude
User since 8/5/08
Picked up a Barnett Velocity Raptor FX, 3x32 scope, 3 bolts.Will need to pick up a case yet but this thing shoots amazing. Within 5 shots I had it dead nuts at 30 and a couple more to fine tune was dead at 40. In the same boat as D2, just happy to still get out there so hats off for what you just posted. Have some ladder stands with padded shooting rails that should be real nice with this new rig.
8/1/14 @ 2:30 PM
Down2erth
Down2erth
PRO MEMBER User since 6/21/01
Damn there's some real blow hards on this thread.. Flan, your the man... Sounds like you wanna be a bowhunter when you grow up... Well good for you! I probably have 35-38 years of bowhunting under my belt and hunted with both traditional and compound equip.. Unfortunately, this ole body is about shot and shoulders don't have what they once did for pulling a string. So I'm buying a crossbow simply to continue on, and for what I have researched, the Ten Point's are a great quality crossbow.. So, Flan the man, you can stick your moronic comments wherever you wish.. Think about the whole picture. If your capable D2
7/30/14 @ 3:46 PM
MinkBass
MinkBass
User since 4/27/11
Turkeys and Deer in the freezer, while choosing what to kill. No different than releasing spawning bass. Mathews ftw this season
6/19/14 @ 9:58 PM
Summers Off
User since 5/9/06
Technically, pulling the trigger is using fingers.
6/19/14 @ 7:00 PM
FLAN
User since 2/21/06
Yes ban all release devices. I will still be able to shoot my bow with fingers. As for your cross gun, then what? Sweating
Displaying 76 to 90 of 124 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE