NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Egbert Lake. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- VMC® Tungsten Mongo And Tubby Jigs Available In 6 New Color Patterns
- Prime Time Early Ice Walleyes
- Humminbird Introduces Innovative Ice Shuttle as Part of the New Lineup of ICE HELIX Fish Finders
- Angler Profile: Geoffrey Manning's Voice of Victory
- A Fishing Question
- Gearing Up for First Ice
- Stay Safe, Warm & Dry On The Ice With New StrikeMaster Stay-On-Surface Float Technology
- Shallow Walleye at Early Ice
- MEGA Live and MEGA 360 Ice Fishing Bundles Deliver Powerful Sonar Technologies for the Ice Angler
- Early Ice Safety
The new StrikeMaster Pro Jacket and Pro Bibs delivers the ultimate in cold-weather outerwear, keeping you warm, comfortable and safe on the ice.
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction.
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers.