SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

Ammunition

4/12/21 @ 6:41 AM
INITIAL POST
A Fisherman
PRO MEMBER User since 8/21/01

Went to fleet Farm west in green bay wi and no 22 shell's available. Why?

Displaying 31 to 45 of 51 posts
7/30/21 @ 11:43 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

Myboyz: Yep, but wait, here's a solution!  Let's pay people more than their regular wage to sit at home.  Yeah, that oughtta get squared away in a hurry.....

7/27/21 @ 1:37 PM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14

Best bet is to just keep checking your spots. I was in Walmart the other day and walked out with 2 1400 round pales of 22 and 2 boxes of 30-30. Scheels has been by far the most consistent. You just got to be there when it hits the shelves because its gone in a day or 2. Scheels had 100's of boxes of 410 and it was gone in 2 days. 

7/27/21 @ 12:06 PM
Myboyz
Myboyz
User since 12/27/16

Fleet Farm with not only ammo but all products is beginning to look like a store in Cuba.  Nothing on the shelves!

4/20/21 @ 1:49 PM
no-luck
User since 12/14/12

I stopped at Scheels today to see if they had any ammo.  Had some, was able to get a box of .243 for my wife.  Chatted with another customer about the empty shelves and when that may change.  He commented that won't be happening.  He relayed that anti-gunners and anti-hunters are buying up all the ammo.  I asked where he got that information, he said from a news site he watches on the web.  Wow!!

4/12/21 @ 8:37 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

Download an app called ammoseek

4/12/21 @ 8:08 PM
mikieb
User since 10/11/15

"When you posted that about fleet farm, did you happen to look at the gun counter that had the REM 22 behind the glass? Both 500 count boxes and buckets "

No. I did not look behind the counter.... Ya think I missed something ?  That would make sense to have it behind the counter... no sense in stocking it because it will sell right away... 

4/12/21 @ 5:26 PM
musky1011
User since 7/4/05

Just post what you are looking for

I am sure someone will be able to help

4/12/21 @ 1:42 PM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21

When you posted that about fleet farm, did you happen to look at the gun counter that had the REM 22 behind the glass? Both 500 count boxes and buckets 

4/12/21 @ 12:55 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

Some people have more ammo than they will ever need or have time to shoot before they die and some can't even find a box to help introduce there kids into the sport

4/12/21 @ 12:48 PM
mikieb
User since 10/11/15

I put up a post in the Guns and Shooting section about what I saw at Fleet Farm on Friday and it is not there any more....   apparently there is some sensitivity to the truth amongst the forum moderators when it comes to Fleet Farm. 

4/12/21 @ 12:38 PM
Fishrun
Fishrun
User since 6/8/20

Any time time there is the slightest hint about gun restrictions people hoard. Used to work there part time and have seen people fill carts with ammo. Don't know what they do with it all. Last year I had trouble finding pellets for my air rifle. Crazy.

4/12/21 @ 11:32 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

Went to Richfield Cabelas and the 3 aisles that USED TO have shells are now stocked with apparel etc.  THEY HAVE NOTHING!  Factories shutdown to COVID & the panic hoarding are the root causes.

4/12/21 @ 6:50 AM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

Been like that for quite some time

Displaying 31 to 45 of 51 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE