SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Piscifun reels

4/28/23 @ 7:59 PM
INITIAL POST
Ferocious_Microbe
User since 5/7/18

So I live on Petenwell, there are a group of clicky guides getting paid to promote Piscifun reels on every social media report they post. And these guys post early and often…so I says to myself “ self, let’s try one of these reels”. Actually bought two ( your welcome guides). THESE REELS SUUUCK!!!! I fished them hard for two weeks and they literally ground to a halt. I had to break them both down, clean, oil and grease them        
and they still aren’t where they should be in terms of smoothness. Oh well, they got me…back to the Daiwa Ballistics.

Displaying 31 to 33 of 33 posts
4/29/23 @ 9:52 AM
Rich P.
User since 9/1/16
Me too. I bought one last year and right away the drag was making noise but still worked. It lasted about a year and the bail wouldn't flip over any more when you go to cast and got locked up. Threw it away and went back to daiwa. I like it too because it was so light weight.
Displaying 31 to 33 of 33 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE