SEARCH
MORE
Upland/Small Game

Pheasant 2020

4/29/20 @ 11:28 AM
INITIAL POST
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

The DNR will be reducing the pheasant stocking from 75000 to 50000 because of covid 19. Also no day old chick program this year. 

I read this in the latest WON paper.

Displaying 31 to 36 of 36 posts
10/25/20 @ 9:18 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

Finally got out today for a bit, first spot only stayed a little bit in kenosha county small area and there were others hunting,  went to a second spot dog got birdy twice but nothing got up.  Nice to get out.

Lilly girl from what was put out by the dnr the numbers were the same for south eastern Wisconsin , the day old chick program wasn't done this year because of covid.  I think the drops this week were screwed up because of the rain. 

Scratch that, they changed the numbers of stocked birds and they're down quite a bit.  They first listed last years numbers. 

10/25/20 @ 10:45 AM
lilygirl
User since 6/20/06

Was out Friday and Saturday and didn't see a bird.  How is everyone else doing?  Seems to be slower than past years.  I have noticed many more hunters this year.  That with a combination of less birds being released??

10/18/20 @ 11:07 AM
carpster
User since 10/8/07

Took my 3 year old lab to public land near Allenton.  Watched two roosters walk along a fenceline on private land across from the public 1/2 hour before the opening.  Circled back to an area along a line of pines after the initial mad dash from other eager hunters and got my first ringneck of the season.

10/16/20 @ 8:23 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

Good luck and be safe tomorrow for the opener. Also considering the times thanks to the people at Poynette for giving  a lot of us an opportunity. 

10/2/20 @ 8:07 PM
tailsneyes
User since 11/29/19

Found this today at 1 spot I hunt. Looks like small properties wont be stocked. Why cant they stock same areas with less birds to spread people out. 

Displaying 31 to 36 of 36 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE