MORE
Snowmobiles

Snowmobile Trail Reports

10/14/13 @ 9:04 PM
INITIAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01
This thread is for keeping you up to date on local trail reports. Below are some links to chamber snow reports:

Michigan Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Minnesota Snowmobile Trail Conditions

North Dakota Snowmobile Trail Conditions

• Devils Lake Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Office - Click Here

Wisconsin Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Feel free to add your own snowmobile trail conditions below!

Displaying 46 to 59 of 59 posts
12/26/13 @ 10:43 AM
AlumaDoo
User since 4/12/09
I would guess that our trails will close Sunday morning unless we get some more snow. It's been cold to keep what we have, but it's pretty beat down. I groomed Christmas eve and things looked pretty darn good. Might go out tonight before the big warm up Saturday.....35*. A little sun and we're done!
12/24/13 @ 4:44 PM
luvmynitro
luvmynitro
User since 3/21/10
The trails in Rock County suck.....like usual. The County opens the trails without input from the local clubs who maintain the trails, so riders go out and beat the trails down to the dirt before the groomers can pan the trails and firm them up.
12/23/13 @ 6:13 PM
AlumaDoo
User since 4/12/09
Trails in Sauk, Iowa, and Dane are open. I groomed all of our club's trails yesterday, and will be going out again Tuesday night.
12/22/13 @ 12:53 PM
Turtle Flambeau Flowage Association
Turtle Flambeau Flowage Association
PRO MEMBER User since 12/23/11
Thanks for you kind words Plmlk. The Mercer area trails are groomed and fantastic! Click our signature below to access our website for information on area food and lodging and to order a free map. Big Smile
12/21/13 @ 9:10 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Well, I have nothing but good things to say. The Boulder, Sayner, Arbor Vitae, Mercer, and Presque Isle trails were all in great condition. We went mid-week and the trails couldn't have been any better. All the lakes were marked too, Arbor Vitae, Plum, Star... It was all good. Time to get after it.
12/18/13 @ 7:20 AM
lota lota
lota lota
User since 7/12/01
According to the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce, all Mercer trails are open and in good condition. Grooming is continuing to take place. The Mercer Sno-Goers report that Trail 12 out to swamp creek will be rough for a week due to the swamps. 17S is groomed all the way to Vilas County, and 51E and 19 will be groomed this week. It continues to be helpful that if you ride on the un-groomed swamp trails to ride wide and make a couple passes through. ATV trails are open using the winter atv/utv trail system. Please note that when temperatures rise above 30 degrees we ask that riders stay off the trails in order to preserve the winter trail base. Lakes are reporting 9-11 inches of ice, but keep in mind that we have a lot of river systems so please do not attempt to ride across any lake without it being marked for safety.
12/17/13 @ 9:15 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Heading up to Vilas County in the morning. Plan on hitting Sayner, Presque Isle, Conover, Land O Lakes, Arbor Vitae, Lake Tom, and maybe Mercer. Been hearing good trail reports with very little people out enjoying them. I'm ready to do my part!
12/15/13 @ 11:18 AM
AlumaDoo
User since 4/12/09
Ground is ready, but only a couple inches on the ground, and no big storms in site. Sounds like the parks commission will be out doing final inspections this week. Dane County, WI. NW quadrant County Line SnoBusters
12/8/13 @ 9:07 PM
bowtech Dee
bowtech Dee
User since 10/23/12
Almost go time......got to fire up the sled.
12/8/13 @ 12:17 PM
AlumaDoo
User since 4/12/09
Finally into a good ground freezing weather pattern. Hopefully the cold sticks around and the snow starts flying soon. Sounds like a few inched tonight to start things out. Dane County County Line SnoBusters
12/3/13 @ 9:51 PM
lota lota
lota lota
User since 7/12/01
Iron County Snowmobile Trails are scheduled to be open on December 9th or 10, 2013 given the recent significant snowfall. There should great snowmobiling by Christmas and New Years.
10/17/13 @ 9:45 PM
Deacon Blue
User since 3/11/11
Great info - the Michigan link didn't work for me.
10/16/13 @ 7:48 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Thank you Darin! Who else is ready? Just looked at the forecast for the 2013 / 2014 Wisconsin Winter. You have to scroll down a bit, but it looks like below average temps, and above average snowfall, Bring it on, I'm ready!!!
Displaying 46 to 59 of 59 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE