MORE
Guns & Shooting

New guns.

6/6/22 @ 7:24 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Could not find the what have you bought lately so here is another. Pretty excited. Pellet gun additions. The dan Wesson 2 1/2 in and the 347 crossman vigilante. 

New guns. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Displaying 76 to 85 of 85 posts
11/23/22 @ 10:41 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

Before u buy that Smith, at least check out the Ruger SR-22. Had one for years and never a jam, misfire, or ftf. Frickin love it! Has three different grrips- so kids can adjust to their paws. Single or double action. Extra clips are cheap and clips have a push down follower so rounds drop in to make loading a breeze. I know Smith makes a good gun, but i swore off that brand when they copped to Clinton in the 90’s. Takedown, cleaning a breeze, unlike those old Rugers. Probably cheaper than Smith too! Thanks for feedback on Ruff rider!!!

11/22/22 @ 3:59 PM
sheephead
User since 2/8/17

My daughter gave me a rough rider 22 for Christmas last year. Had fun plinking at the range. Only complaint I have it seems to not fire all the time. seems at least 1 round in the  cylinder won't go off. It is not the ammo because I tried different types. Over all a good gun for just having fun. This year for Christmas I am giving all 3 of my daughters a 22 LR semi auto Smith and Wesson. I will take a family trip to the range the day after Christmas. Just so others know my daughters are all adults and know how to handle a gun.

11/22/22 @ 2:11 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

Just because it was cheap $129 then get $30 rebate from Heritage, ordered a 4 inch barrel “ROUGH RIDER” off Buds guns last nite. Always wanted some type o cowboy gun and since it’s a .22 be fun and cheap to shoot. The reviews were usually pretty positive. Apparently since I used electronic check to pay mite take a little longer to get it. Thats ok saved me a few bucks doing it that way.Hickock .45 gave it his blessing. I would never put. Up the $$ for a Colt SSA, or even the clones, i am pretty much resolved to buying all military calibers now, due to ammo availability & PRICE But plenty of good old .22 LR available now.Besides the agonizing reloading (gated gun) process will keep me from shooting more than a 100 rounds or so At a time lol. Will post again when i finally get it to range.

7/18/22 @ 5:29 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

Has anyone seen available for sale at a dealer any of the High Power clones? Springfields SA-35 or the EAA MODEL whose # escapes me at the moment. Both been out for sometime now, not available online either that I’ve seen…Firearm stores here in Central Wi. can’t get em. Both pretty reasonably priced if dealer doesn’t jack ‘em. Would at least like to lay hands on one.

7/8/22 @ 4:27 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

Well I messed up. I have gen 4, 5 and a 19x. 19 x is the best. 

7/8/22 @ 11:30 AM
homewrecker
User since 8/28/03

Won a Browning AB3 300 Mag. Not my number 1 choice, but will look good in my gun cabinet! 

6/12/22 @ 5:28 AM
Sylvain Guy
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/01

Ordered a glock 34 into Cabelas. Points made it really reasonable. Went to pick it up on Friday and the DOJ's website went down nationwide. Still was down yesterday. Can you believe that it will be down probably until at least Monday. No gun shop sales nation wide from Friday 2 pm through the weekend nationwide.

6/10/22 @ 11:13 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

Got the 19 great gun! Do not care for any Springfield though.

6/10/22 @ 6:18 PM
Analog man
Analog man
User since 12/10/18

Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm

Springfield Armory Milspec 1911 45acp.

New guns. photo by Analog man
Displaying 76 to 85 of 85 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE