MORE
General Discussion

The down south thread.

1/16/23 @ 6:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Stories and info for the southern part of the state.  Going to check the backyard to see how many Fish moved in.

Displaying 61 to 75 of 275 posts
3/23/24 @ 8:54 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Accuweather has a more realistic outlook, but we shall see if either one gets it right 
The down south thread. photo by Zmaniac
3/23/24 @ 8:48 AM
SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
User since 7/29/21
Not sure I believe this...
The down south thread. photo by SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
3/22/24 @ 9:51 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
We’ll probably have 1 or 2 more big snows? 
3/22/24 @ 8:44 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
So I knew we would get snow do you know how and why? Because my onions have arrived. And next week when I go to put them in the ground, we’ll get more snow guaranteed. Robin came in to use the bird bath and froze before it got there. Here we go again 
3/17/24 @ 7:53 PM
Snake1
Snake1
BMR, We definitely have had dangerous weather down in deez parts. Hope everybody is ok.
3/17/24 @ 6:50 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Good snowing here. Of course. Onions being delivered tomorrow!
3/16/24 @ 3:56 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Cripes  you can’t even sit outside without having a glass blown over by the wind gusts. Been pretty crappy down here with wind for the last three or four weeks
2/27/24 @ 6:52 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Out in a t shirt all day. Got bit by a mosquito this evening. I hope they freeze tomorrow. 
2/26/24 @ 8:31 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13
took lil boat out on small s/e Wisconsin lake yesterday crappie/gills are in channels sunning yet not actively feeding yet..............yet!    hooked into monster carp 30+ lbs  got it to side of the boat and thankfully spit the hook.   get da boats ready!!!  
2/25/24 @ 2:15 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Sleds and skis were put away abruptly down in the south
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
2/24/24 @ 10:28 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
I wouldn’t doubt if the parking lots at some of the bars down here will be packed with snowmobiles today   
2/24/24 @ 10:09 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Sleds and skis are coming out today. 
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
12/21/23 @ 5:54 PM
Snake1
Snake1
I just believe the Climate does change on occasion creating different wind patterns with your High and Low fronts. The Earths magnetic poles have a lot to do with this. Tilt of Axis,….., many more natural events. 
JMO, and respect others with different Opinion. It is pretty weird to me though. I left Wisconsin when I was 19 for 20 years. When I came home on vacation, we’d still have ice early, and sometimes late too. These last couple years have been different, but don’t think it will last forever. Some do. No biggy. 

12/21/23 @ 4:34 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Still working down here in south land , no frozen ground in sight…. Usually done by now…. Will take it maybe this global warming isn’t so bad after all?
12/20/23 @ 9:41 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Heck...you can almost do both at the same time too.  Tiefsa posted a video of paddling out in his kayak, breaking some ice along the way.  Then busting a hole in the ice with his kayak paddle, jig fishing through the ice hole with an open water rod and caught a pike.  ​
Displaying 61 to 75 of 275 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE