MORE
General Discussion

The down south thread.

1/16/23 @ 6:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Stories and info for the southern part of the state.  Going to check the backyard to see how many Fish moved in.

Displaying 76 to 90 of 262 posts
12/8/23 @ 8:12 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
No ice here in the south. What we do have is high 50 degree weather. I think spring is here. 
10/25/23 @ 5:01 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
See. 
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
10/24/23 @ 8:39 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
I am pretty sure it is Brother.
10/24/23 @ 8:15 PM
chitowncrappieman
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
It's not Wednesday.
10/24/23 @ 7:45 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
70° late October down in the south near the big pond. Beautiful evening sitting out on the deck having a couple pours of whiskey. Just enjoying the wind. Very low humidity. No mosquitoes
10/4/23 @ 10:44 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
gt, funny stuff, lmao.... lol...
10/4/23 @ 10:26 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
BMR, had similiar experience with yellowjackets.
Was loading purchases into my vechicle at Wall -Mart. Yellowjacket flew down my open shirtcollar
And started stinging my ample belly three times! 
Literally ripped shirt off and started flailing/ batting st the ba s t ard. 
Look a couple o cars over here is this old dude, sitting in his pick up,laughing so hard  he’s snorting and crying..
First I was gonna go off on him “about enjoying others misfortune,”  but came to my senses and realized what a ssd sack I musta looked like and started laughing myself. 
Worst part was my shift at work thst day, 2-10. 
Had to wear tie and the buttons of my shirt getting caught on those stings all day was indeed painfully 
10/4/23 @ 8:05 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
stay safe bass.... scary stuff, be careful
10/4/23 @ 6:43 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Ok there are a few skeeters now.  Not really bad but annoying. High 70s Oct 4th???? Humid also. Beware of global warming. But less bunions. 
9/9/23 @ 6:58 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Mosquito warning, one buzz my ear about a half an hour ago. But that was all. Did have a couple of yellow jacket attacks today though. I looked down while I was watering. The garden and one was trying to sting my stomach through my shirt, so I smacked him off pretty soon here he comes back again. He lands in the same spot. Try the same thing, smacked him for good this time and then about 10 minutes later I went around one row of tomatoes, and here comes another one trying to sting me in the face 
9/6/23 @ 6:50 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
So high 60s right now down in the south. Beautiful clear night. All the mosquitoes that came about last week which was probably may be about five of them. Have now all managed to disappear. Nice breeze feels good. Sitting in shorts and a T-shirt sipping cocktails on the deck.
9/4/23 @ 4:48 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Beautiful morning outside. 70°. Nice wind just awesome. There have been a few mosquitoes out the last couple of days. Still not that bad. As I look up at the stars in the darkness over the lake, it is just incredible!
8/30/23 @ 1:38 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Gorgeous day in the south. The sun is really shining now mid 60s just beautiful.
8/26/23 @ 6:34 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Oh dear had to get a flannel shirt on this evening. Here it comes.
8/26/23 @ 5:23 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
68 and breezy down here in the south. Another beautiful evening. Except we had to go to a wedding reception within walking distance the wedding was last month. I gave everybody my condolences. Got out of there now we’re going to have a few pours in the backyard. Wind out of the direct north. Clouds are flying by very fast.
Displaying 76 to 90 of 262 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE