MORE
General Discussion

The down south thread.

1/16/23 @ 6:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Stories and info for the southern part of the state.  Going to check the backyard to see how many Fish moved in.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 275 posts
TODAY @ 7:40 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
That’s funny hunt fish I was in a garden this evening, and there was a very large mosquito. Didn’t even look like a mosquito. I knew it was cause it was biting me. Look like those rare Asian tiger mosquitoes we had down in Missouri.
TODAY @ 1:28 PM
huntfish
User since 6/16/03
Went up north last weekend to open up the place. While not a lot of mosquitoes, they were huge....
5/22/24 @ 6:17 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Fairly nice day outside today, but this wind was getting old weeks ago already.
5/22/24 @ 2:51 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Those darn Farmers pulling those stunts 

I remember when they just pulled stumps
5/22/24 @ 2:40 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Talked to a few farmers today that were in the tavern because there is no farming again today. Couple we’re gonna try to pull some stunts tomorrow before the rain Friday, but it doesn’t look good. We got a lot of standing water everywhere.
5/21/24 @ 6:24 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Just a question for you lads mentioning the mosquitoes this year. Hear in Central Wi. Have not had them any worse than previous years. 
However that’s not my question. I have noticed that other than the initial bite, maybe that nite a bit as well, the da m n things don’t itch anymore! 
In other words, my old leathery skin won’t let their bites bother me much! It is one of the very few advantages of  old age- that and reduced price fishing license haha! 
Am I alone ? Or do you other guys find the bites itch less or not at all?
5/21/24 @ 5:07 PM
Outa line
User since 8/9/21
We just had Maureen down by me. Hoping to see her again before too long.
5/21/24 @ 3:12 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
A kid I knew his mother was named Maureen. She thought of herself as one of those seers.  Might have been because she sampled the sherry when she was cooking.  
5/21/24 @ 9:02 AM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
I figured that, but still had to ask,lol!

Carry on,...
5/21/24 @ 8:55 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
That translation is more rain. Not sure what the spellchecker is using on the phone, but I know when I looked at it after saying no rain! That was what was on there before I hit the send. 
5/21/24 @ 8:51 AM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
Bmr, what does Maureen have to offer?    
5/20/24 @ 10:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
After I seen Noah off pretty much sat out there and got bit by mosquitoes like pool. Maureen coming we need it lol.
5/20/24 @ 8:36 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
I believe I've been bitten by more mosquitoes this year already than the last two combined. They are brutal this spring by me.
5/10/24 @ 8:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Before heading up north thought I’d sit out here in the Flood lights and have a cocktail and a relax before I go to bed not bad 63° here and no rain for a change
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/9/24 @ 5:45 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
That’s WisCONsin! Lol
Displaying 1 to 15 of 275 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE