4/28/24 @ 10:24 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Jets got RB Allen from Badgers.
4/21/24 @ 9:09 AM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01
Joe Willy still finds a way to be relevant. Not bad. 
Hawking medicare & other stuff.
Has his ranch, last I knew. 

I’ll be dead before A-Rodgers pushes medicare advantage toward me. I hope. 
4/21/24 @ 9:00 AM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01
Pissed he fell to 24 & needed to wait & learn some things 
Brett before him to play coy.
Still nice to have that self confidence under center.
Can’t do it there otherwise

Not in my boat for about a minute plus seconds. 
Here’s your vest. Swim. 
4/21/24 @ 8:51 AM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01
It’s identified as narcissism. He wouldn’t be where he is without it. Bye-bye Aaron. 

4/21/24 @ 8:23 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
This thread started out, is, has been and always will be about former #12. 

I never met the former #12 but it appears he likes to be skilled at baiting the press and some in the press tends to portray him as a self made buffoon despite his quick intellect and athletic ability.  There is no doubt the man is master of his own public image. Therefore all comments about former #12 are relevant and welcome. 

Hopefully in the coming season he has more victories than girl friends.
4/20/24 @ 7:42 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
This is now the whatever your thoughts are thread.
4/20/24 @ 7:34 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Gillespie, I’m independent and willing to sit down with anyone to discuss an issue.  Not on either tribe.  That isn’t always a safe place to be because arrows can fly my direction from both sides depending on the topic!  Always keeping my head on a swivel although my arthritis is a challenge.

Have a good night!
4/20/24 @ 4:25 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
You 2 are really making progress on reuniting. Sometimes you have to take the fun way! Lol both you guys are regulars and well respected ! 
4/20/24 @ 4:10 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Wacky, I'll gladly join your tribe.  Which one is it?  What do I have to sign?
4/20/24 @ 8:18 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
He is one of the greatest bear KILLER/owner to terminate the Chicago bears. Hope he plays this year. Can not wait to see the show. 
4/20/24 @ 8:15 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Gillespie, why do you think I’m an Aaron Rodgers fan?  Man you sure jump to conclusions just because I don’t belittle the man.  Go back through the Packers thread a few years and you will see I wanted to trade him at least a year before Gute did.  You seem to feel it is impossible to agree on some topics and disagree on others.  I guess it is just a sign of the times where some believe one can only reside in one of two tribes and must never cross the divide that separates them.
4/20/24 @ 8:13 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
I could care less about his views or Personal life.
His job was to win games and he did that pretty well. 
Especially against the Bears.
4/20/24 @ 6:55 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Wacky,

You like Aaron Rodgers, I don't.   Nuff said.

You believe You Tuber John Campbell, I don't.  Nuff said.  Thanks for your thoughts though!

Have a good day.
4/19/24 @ 9:27 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Yeah, Gillespie, I would try to change the topic if I were you too!  You just keep digging your hole deeper.  You claim you search for and weigh the evidence.  Then, when confronted with evidence disclosed by a nurse educator who has written books used for teaching in the medical field, you resort to discrediting him based on some description from Wikipedia.

Campbell has been referenced multiple times on this site over the last four years.  He produces almost daily videos sharing data reported by a variety of official sources and government agencies around the world.  He offers analysis of the data and critically compares it to evidence found elsewhere.  Some of his videos consist of interviews with other professionals in the medical field.  Of note, I agree with Wikipedia that his views on various aspects of the pandemic have evolved as evidence mounts against the narratives pushed in the early days.  As his opinions change, he gets labeled as a “crank” by those defending the crumbling narrative.  Sounds similar to those calling Rodgers a conspiracy theorist or whack job.

This approach seems similar to the strategy used by a lawyer who is faced with evidence that will convict his client.  The lawyer’s recourse is to attempt to discredit the witness.  Claim the witness tripped up on some occasion in the past so he must always trip up, right?  No, once wrong doesn’t mean always wrong!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,183 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE