BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Displaying 31 to 45 of 1,205 posts
4/20/24 @ 4:25 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
You 2 are really making progress on reuniting. Sometimes you have to take the fun way! Lol both you guys are regulars and well respected ! 
4/20/24 @ 4:10 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Wacky, I'll gladly join your tribe.  Which one is it?  What do I have to sign?
4/20/24 @ 8:18 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
He is one of the greatest bear KILLER/owner to terminate the Chicago bears. Hope he plays this year. Can not wait to see the show. 
4/20/24 @ 8:15 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Gillespie, why do you think I’m an Aaron Rodgers fan?  Man you sure jump to conclusions just because I don’t belittle the man.  Go back through the Packers thread a few years and you will see I wanted to trade him at least a year before Gute did.  You seem to feel it is impossible to agree on some topics and disagree on others.  I guess it is just a sign of the times where some believe one can only reside in one of two tribes and must never cross the divide that separates them.
4/20/24 @ 8:13 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
I could care less about his views or Personal life.
His job was to win games and he did that pretty well. 
Especially against the Bears.
4/20/24 @ 6:55 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Wacky,

You like Aaron Rodgers, I don't.   Nuff said.

You believe You Tuber John Campbell, I don't.  Nuff said.  Thanks for your thoughts though!

Have a good day.
4/19/24 @ 9:27 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Yeah, Gillespie, I would try to change the topic if I were you too!  You just keep digging your hole deeper.  You claim you search for and weigh the evidence.  Then, when confronted with evidence disclosed by a nurse educator who has written books used for teaching in the medical field, you resort to discrediting him based on some description from Wikipedia.

Campbell has been referenced multiple times on this site over the last four years.  He produces almost daily videos sharing data reported by a variety of official sources and government agencies around the world.  He offers analysis of the data and critically compares it to evidence found elsewhere.  Some of his videos consist of interviews with other professionals in the medical field.  Of note, I agree with Wikipedia that his views on various aspects of the pandemic have evolved as evidence mounts against the narratives pushed in the early days.  As his opinions change, he gets labeled as a “crank” by those defending the crumbling narrative.  Sounds similar to those calling Rodgers a conspiracy theorist or whack job.

This approach seems similar to the strategy used by a lawyer who is faced with evidence that will convict his client.  The lawyer’s recourse is to attempt to discredit the witness.  Claim the witness tripped up on some occasion in the past so he must always trip up, right?  No, once wrong doesn’t mean always wrong!
4/19/24 @ 7:52 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/03/its-not-just-sandy-hook-aaron-rodgers-has-some-very-strange-thoughts-about-buildings/

There's other reports that say this same thing.  Everybody needs to decide for themselves what they want to believe. This is the same decepive pattern he usually uses, and with a smirk on his face.

He's intelligent enough to always leave himself some wiggle room when the heat gets too hot or gets threatened with a lawsuit.

Folks are fine to like Rodgers.  I don't think any less of them.  I just don't care for the dude and haven't since about the 2016 season when things were never his fault and he lead the team to another embarrassing conference championship loss.

I'm ready for a new topic if you are?
4/19/24 @ 7:50 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18
We’ll leave that claim to that garbage head Alex Jones.
4/19/24 @ 7:27 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
Interesting how CNN was the one to say Rodgers said Sandi Hook was a conspiracy by two unnamed reporters. If you do your homework you will actually see that Rodgers never said this. And if he did show us quotes on a Screen shot.
4/19/24 @ 6:15 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Wacky Rig, I've watched the videos you've shared about Dr. John Campbell.  He's a PhD, but he is not a medical doctor.   He's a nurse with a PhD in nursing.  According to Wikipedia, "He received the Ph.D. for his work on developing methods of teaching via digital media such as online videos."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

I'm not hitching my wagon to a You Tuber nurse looking for likes and subscriptions speaking on a topic he's not educated on or qualified to speak on.  Everyone, including MVP footballer and winner of one Super Bowl, Mr. Aaron Rodgers, should always consider the sources of their information and the qualifications of their sources.

We are all entitled to our opinions, especially on discussion threads whose main purpose is open discussion of issues.  Peace.
New York Jets photo by Gillespie
4/19/24 @ 8:28 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
He knows exactly what he is doing. He is very smart.  He puts out the lame bait. And as always the haters take the bait. Then he gets stoned and laughs his bag off. Brilliant. 
4/19/24 @ 6:54 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Gillespie, it is clear you dislike Rodgers.  Fine with me.  But, why do you have to label him as a conspiracy theorist, fringe, or whack job?  State your opinion on a topic and list your research instead of belittling your opponent.

I disagree with your statement that the average person questions most things and educates themselves while weighing the evidence or lack thereof....

The majority of people I know are way too busy to do that and they don't have the desire to.  Their free time is spent on hobbies, video games, binge watching Netflix, watching sports and whatever else gives them enjoyment.  They are willing to rely on others for advice like their Doctor, family member, neighbor or friend.

So, I ask you, when there is a lack of evidence do you ever ask why that is?  Do you keep looking for information that may leak out later?

Here is a video with information that just came out recently.  Watch it if you are curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd99uVOMWEk

4/18/24 @ 8:08 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
If I had #12’s success, I wouldn’t want to deal with the media as much as he does, but everyone has their limit. He does shut off media when he wants. I think it’s better to be in control than not. 
I have no regrets towards #12. Like I said before, I wish him well. He gave us a lot of yrs at least going to playoffs. 
Im pumped for this year. Let’s see what’s available at 1st pick on defense. I believe best available.
4/18/24 @ 4:04 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13
I can't say I agree with you G.  I appreciate your opinion though. 
Displaying 31 to 45 of 1,205 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE